Print

Author Topic: You Rage (or Lose Faith in Humanity), You Lose  (Read 211639 times)

« Reply #390 on: March 23, 2013, 04:43:18 PM »
The beard really helps with the spree-killer vibe.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #391 on: March 24, 2013, 08:22:37 AM »
I can process this information, and I can wholeheartedly support feminism, but I can't do both at once.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #392 on: April 18, 2013, 08:40:14 PM »
Gotta love ******s.

« Reply #393 on: April 18, 2013, 10:22:54 PM »
was it a nuke
Is most of Boston still there? Yes? Lost.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #394 on: April 19, 2013, 06:30:35 PM »
Gotta love ******s.

I thought this was more hilarious than rageworthy. "was it a nuke" yea, bosten's a steaming crater now bro, let's play xbox before everyone dies

sweet it's gunna b like fallout 3 bro
~I.S.~

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #395 on: April 25, 2013, 03:48:27 PM »

This person is being 100% serious and genuinely believes his message fwiw, he's from a psychotic wingnut Xtian cult

or and here's his Twitter if you need more proof/ways to lose: https://twitter.com/brodeanIV
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 03:52:34 PM by Insane Steve »
~I.S.~

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #396 on: April 25, 2013, 03:55:16 PM »
Xtian cult
...Oh, I get it. Is that like how you're supposed talk about Christian extremists so they don't get confused with the good folks?

EDIT: Well, this isn't as bad, but it is disheartening.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 03:58:24 PM by ShadowBrain »
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #397 on: April 25, 2013, 08:12:28 PM »
Was watching The Daily Show today, and saw this, (Linked because I'm pretty sure there's language: it is The Daily Show.) which horrified me so much I wasn't even laughing.
You could rage at me, too, for raging after seeing some random clips of Fox News on The Daily Show, and for being the perfect archetype for the know-nothing constantly-outraged for no real reason high school liberal ******.
Relics.

« Reply #398 on: April 25, 2013, 10:03:09 PM »
Gotta love how they talk about how much the "enemy" hates our freedoms when they're the ones suggesting that we revoke a citizen's Miranda rights. Screw Fox News.

EDIT: Uh wow, they practically suggested burning the whole Constitution in that video.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 10:13:43 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #399 on: April 26, 2013, 01:55:04 PM »
Why is it that when someone kills a bunch of people just to kill a bunch of people, they should get a fair trial, but if it's in the name of terrorism, they should be tortured and waterboarded and not given their Miranda rights? Hearing "I'm a bit concerned because now he's got his Miranda rights" from a supposed "lover of America" is quite...I suppose the word is ironic? And "I don't believe enhanced interrogation techniques are torture." The people complaining about how the [darn] liberals are redefining marriage are now the ones redefining what enhanced interrogation techniques are. I don't know about you, but I think simulated drowning is torture if there is such a thing.

Clip (with good audio) got removed from YouTube, here it is on their website. Isn't working too great for me right now, though. There's another version on YouTube, but it's one of those videos where the audio is so loud it gets distorted really badly. Wouldn't recommend it.
Relics.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #400 on: April 29, 2013, 09:50:24 PM »
If anyone at Fox News worked for an actual news organization, they would know that Dzokhar was not even read his rights until after sixteen hours of interrogation anyway.

I'd be interested to see a Venn diagram of the overlap between the people who (rightly) are upset with Obama for maybe-accidentally-maybe-on-purpose killing a 16-year-old American citizen in a drone strike in the name of fighting terrorism, and the people who are demanding that we now take away all the rights of a 19-year-old American citizen in the name of fighting terrorism.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 09:52:36 PM by CrossEyed7 »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #401 on: April 30, 2013, 03:54:11 PM »
So Fox News
read jitsu wa watashi wa

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #402 on: May 04, 2013, 08:09:27 PM »
"Uh-oh, I did something fatally irresponsible. I'd better... pass it off to a god! Yes! Responsibility? What's that? I don't even know! I can keep my kid and he can keep his gun?"

"Just tragic," and "something you can't prepare for?" Holy [dukar], rednecks. I wasn't even fully on board with banning guns a few months ago but almost every day I'm getting pulled to that side more and more. I think I'm there by now.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #403 on: May 04, 2013, 11:28:25 PM »
who the hell buys a .22 for a five-year-old especially when you also have a two-year-old in the house

a .22 is not a gun for a five-year-old you idiots. a gun for a five-year-old is one with a cork on a string.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #404 on: May 05, 2013, 05:34:20 PM »
I thought cork-on-string guns were banned.

Print