Print

Author Topic: Mario Galaxy on DS?!  (Read 16178 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« on: December 13, 2007, 08:46:48 PM »
I found this video when I was looking for Mario Galaxy footage to redub.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3FVLyzmNAI
I don't know how real this is.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 09:06:52 PM »
I'm sure someone on the site can elaborate. It's an awesome video nonetheless.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 09:12:07 PM »
Looks like a movie someone made and played on their DS.
That was a joke.

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 09:14:45 PM »
If only it was true.... Maybe it is! Would be an awsome idea if they did that wouldent it?
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2007, 09:22:27 PM »
I'm pretty sure that DS is fake. During one of the scenes, the stylus whips around the screen rather quickly... and it shows MOST of the stylus, and there wasn't a hand anywhere near it.

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2007, 09:26:24 PM »
I really doubt they'll put SMG on the DS. SM64 is easy to see, but Galaxy...it just seems too illogical, to have one of Mario's biggest games ever on the Wii and then not but a few months later slam it down on the DS. It's a good video, but only a video.

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2007, 09:29:35 PM »
The luigi model is too off.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2007, 09:29:55 PM »
That's what I would have said on the comments had the comments not been disabled
I really doubt they'll put SMG on the DS. SM64 is easy to see, but Galaxy...it just seems too illogical, to have one of Mario's biggest games ever on the Wii and then not but a few months later slam it down on the DS. It's a good video, but only a video.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2007, 09:39:58 PM »
I must admit that the graphics appear quite primitive towards the end. The man must have done some work to make it look more convincing, though it would have been better had he not shown the Wii footage at the beginning.

Wiiario

• Has seen Kirby naked
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2007, 10:19:06 PM »
It does look VERY convincing. My theory is that it's from Everybody's Nintendo Channel in Japan, and all this guy did is record it. That would make sense with the fake stylus, Nintendo usually does that. He MAY have edited it, with the math thing. But you have got to admit, if someone had made that as a joke I'd doubt we'd see it this soon. That would have taken a LOT of time and resources. Do you think we should contact Nintendo about this? We'd probably get an automated message, but still.
I really don't care much for logic.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2007, 10:27:06 PM »
My theory is that it's from Everybody's Nintendo Channel in Japan, and all this guy did is record it.
It's not.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2007, 10:39:00 PM »
Looks like just a very well-done hoax.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Wiiario

• Has seen Kirby naked
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2007, 10:45:23 PM »
Darn. I can't help but feel that's it's real. Another thing, did anyone notice that one of the areas shown before the "golden DS" was from the first beta of the game? Those hills were from Yoshi's island to. How in Hell did that guy make that??! You know what kind of programming and hacking skill it would take to make that? And the fact such small time between Galaxy's release and this movie? Less than a month! Their is NO way he could beat the game, come up with the idea, hack the game, build new models from scratch, build DS models and a playable engine of the game on the DS and get that video up and running. If he did make it, which a lot of people seem to think that and yeah, he could of made it but in such a small amount of time? I... DON'T... THINK SO.

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2007, 10:51:04 PM »
It isn't real. It's a hoax. No one said it was going to be easy, Neo.

Wiiario

• Has seen Kirby naked
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2007, 11:10:53 PM »
What does leave me weird is that he disabled comments. I've only seen people do that in hoaxs, well the videos I've seen anyway. It is a hoax probably but I don't want to believe it!

Print