Print

Author Topic: 3 Heros:Mario's Quest Saga  (Read 2709 times)

« on: December 27, 2001, 02:49:08 PM »
Episode #4:Sea food

Mario decides to eat at the Mushroom Kingdom inn before going on his quest.
"So saving the Princess again eh,"says an old
Mushroom person."This'll be fun Jojo."
"If you say so Mario...anyway,this meal is on the house!"
"Oh boy!"
Mario stuffs his face with food.
"That was good."says Mario.
"I should've made him pay............."
Mario then leaves.Mario then arrives at Kero
sewers."Awww man."say Mario.
He goes down the pipe."Great,sewer water!"
Mario dives in the water and goes down another pipe.Mario sees a bunch of fish.
A pack of sharks start to chase Mario.
"Mama mia!"thinks Mario.Mario swims for dear life.Mario then grabs a hammer and bash all the sharks and gets out of the water.
"Hmmmmm,sea food!"Mario yells.Mario eats "Sea Food while he dosn't notice a giant squid floating around in the water.
He is still eating."Hmmm.this fish is a so good."says Mario.Mario then turns around to see the giant squid."Hello.You must be feeling pretty lucky today huh?"Say Mario.He drops the Sea Food snadwhich and punches the ginat squid,killing it."Way too easy.I gotta
get a better challenge."says Mario."Well at least I got more Sea food!"Mario eats the whole giant squid in 5 minutes.I'll let you imagine how he does it.Mario then sees a button,jumps on it and the wall moves revealing gushing water heading right for Mario."Mama-mia!"

Will Mario survive?If he does how much will he eat next time?
Find out....
---------------------------------------------

I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

Edited by - Greg on 1/7/2002 5:35:59 PM
I am the guardian of the forests,I am the guardian of the swamps.I am half Bear,half Frog.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2001, 08:18:55 PM »
Whenever this one gets started, can I be Captain Murphy? Well, you didn't let me be Captain Murphy last time. What about Stormy? Dr. Quinn? Marco? Dr. Debbie? Black Debbie?

"What do you mean Stormy? Debbie's right there."

"No, not her. I meant (quietly) Black Debbie.

"Black Debbie?"

"I don't say that to be racist. It's just to, you know, tell them apart!"

"Well why don't you call Dr. Durphee (mockingly quiet) 'White' Debbie?"

"(laughs) Cause' that's stupid! I know she's white!"
ò¿ô

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2001, 08:20:39 PM »
GrimSack,this is not an open topic,it is for you to read and tell me what you think.

Gregers

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2001, 11:47:48 AM »
Yes, I know, and this is what I think! I think I should be Jodene Sparks in your ****ing Mario thing here.
(Stormy)
"Oh, uh hi bla.., I mean, Hi Debbie."
(Debbie)
"Hi Stormy."

(Uncomforatable silence)

(Stormy)
"Do you like rap?"

ò¿ô
ò¿ô

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2001, 08:37:12 AM »
Not alot of people online right now............................................................................

Gregers

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2002, 07:30:21 PM »
Good news I finished the episode!

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2002, 06:23:18 AM »
Time to bring this topic back!

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2002, 12:20:05 PM »
I'll work on this later.

BearFrog a.k.a. Greg

Print