Print

Author Topic: Classic Wario in Brawl - Fans of Greek Fishermen Caps, Rejoice!  (Read 14407 times)

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2007, 04:18:44 PM »
I hate the WarioWare costume (no offense Bird Person). When I saw the update, I was overjoyed to learn that I could play as the old Wario, the one I've grown to know and love.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2007, 04:36:52 PM »
I don't take offense to it. I just don't understand why everyone hates it. It gives Wario much more personality--the overalls were quite fitting when he was "Mario's evil twin" or whatever he was supposed to be, but he's not an anti-hero anymore. Now he's just a crazy man with a never-ending thirst for cash.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2007, 04:44:42 PM »
I like his WarioWare costume because it makes him less of a Mario clone, and more like a motorcycle riding, garlic binging, noxious-fume farting, crazy guy that likes money.

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2007, 07:43:20 PM »
I personally like the classic Wario look because I'm a huge fan of Wario World.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2007, 11:05:42 PM »
I always thought Wario was super lame until WarioWare.
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2007, 11:08:15 PM »
I agree with Chup. He was almost as lame as Waluigi...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2007, 11:10:59 PM »
I wonder if the classic costume will change any of his attacks? For example, clasic Wario's side-B should use the purple convertible he used to drive instead of the motorcycle.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2007, 09:17:06 AM »
I get the feeling it won't do that. And for the record, I really want Wario to wear the biker getup in his next platformer.

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2007, 05:34:32 PM »
I'll probably use Classic Wario, if at all. I like how they gave him a Mario color option.
KOOLO LIMPA!!!

Print