Print

Author Topic: Yoshi Touch & Go released in N. America  (Read 4229 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« on: March 14, 2005, 03:37:52 PM »
Yoshi Touch & Go walks onto store shelves across North America today. Yoshi's first adventure on the Nintendo DS has a MSRP of $34.99.

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2005, 12:03:21 AM »
What about Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2005, 12:08:47 PM »
I knew I was forgetting something.

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2005, 03:55:11 PM »
I've got it, trust me it's very addicting.

every time you look for something, you always find it in the last place you look...
every time you look for something, you always find it in the last place you look...

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2005, 08:28:41 AM »
> I've got it, trust me it's very addicting.

Are you refering to Yoshi: Touch and Go or Donkey Kong Jungle Beat?

I've got both.  I wish Yoshi:T&G was more like Yoshi's Island.  The arcade style is cool, but I would like to play seperate levels for high score then start from the first each time.  But have the Baby Mario falling level determine your Yoshi's speed and capacity is cool, so I guess it's a catch 22.

I have only played the first few levels of Jungle Beat and must admit that at first I was very disappointed in this game, but am starting to like it.  Getting more beats to unlock higher levels is cool, but so far I only have to medals (I forgot what they are called in game.)

Edit: HTML checked.

Edited by - Luigison on 3/18/2005 6:29:31 AM

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2005, 07:41:28 PM »
I have 8 creasts in Jungle Beat and like it a lot more now.  I just wish it had minigames and less recycled enemies.  I hope is longer than I have heard.

Does anybody want a Yoshi: Touch and Go rank page like I did with SM64DS?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2005, 08:36:27 PM »
That might be interesting.
The game is pretty much made for it, after all.
Go Moon!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2005, 01:03:25 AM »
Okay.  I started one at http://www.geocities.com/dr_shows/Yoshi_Touch_and_Go.htm, but won't have much time to work on it until Monday week.  I will make a new thread for it then.

Edit: Renamed the page since the filter blocked Yoshi and Touch ran together.

Edited by - Luigison on 3/18/2005 11:08:18 PM

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2005, 10:16:34 PM »
I added a few quick and dirty images to the ranks page (see previous post), but I couldn't find any other good images of different colored Yoshi's.  If anyone has or wants to make some, that would be great.

I made a caculation error earlier.  I will not be able to moderate this forum from Friday of this week until Thursday of next week.  Sorry.  I will also update the Yoshi Touch and Go ranks page then.

Edited by - Luigison on 3/24/2005 8:23:14 PM

Print