Print

Author Topic: Merry Christmas Fungi Forums  (Read 14650 times)

« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2010, 08:11:53 PM »
Mr. Wiggles never struck me as a family man. Perhaps by "family" he means his collection of anime figurines.

PL: I said it once, and I'll say it again: :(
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2010, 08:27:42 PM »
I hope everyone listened to the classic Christmas songs Deezer the Snowman and Deezer Claus is Coming to Town.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2010, 08:48:40 PM »
Man, I didn't even listen to the classic Christmas song Silent Hill.

TONIGHT IS A NIGHT FOR I LOVE YOUS

They didn't have Scott Pilgrim on DVD, so I ended up buying Tatsunoko vs. Capcom instead.

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2010, 08:58:52 PM »

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2010, 10:36:23 PM »
hmm Deezer Claus...
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 10:38:33 PM by nensondubois »
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2010, 10:10:46 AM »
Hypo:

Snerdles:
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2010, 04:38:37 PM »
David everied not once, but twice this Christmas.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2011, 04:53:59 PM »
My grandparents came over today to celebrate Christmas with us, since tomorrow they're going to be visiting my aunt and uncle who live in another part of the state. We had pizza. It was good.

They also gave me $100 ($50 in cash and a $50 Wal-Mart gift card), and a $25 Wal-Mart gift card from my aunt and uncle. I plan on buying a Dominion set, several packs of Magic: the Gathering cards (since I've recently gotten back into that game), and clothes.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2011, 06:45:09 PM »
I got some money, three bags of Haribo gummi stuff, and an awesome shirt (well, two shirts, but I'm going to try to exchange the other one).  Tomorrow we do Christmas at our own house as well as with the other side of the family, so we'll see what happens.

Spent some of that money on Skyrim, since it's 33% off on Steam right now.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 10:08:42 PM by Turtlekid1 »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2011, 11:27:18 PM »
Sounds so far, so good, guys. As for me... well, I had the preliminary party at my great-aunt's house to coincide with my dad's Christmas Eve birthday, and... well, first world problems are first world problems, but it was a tad underwhelming in comparison to years past. Current take: A superfluous scarf and UW sweater, and a $25 Amazon gift card (okay, that one could be good). I probably wouldn't mind as much, but everybody else seemed to get a lot more--my bro got Mario Kart 7, at least. But hey, I'm just getting started! Without any snow and all the college stuff I had to worry about beforehand, I've not been able to really get into the seasonal mood beyond singing "Love Like Winter" on Rock Band 3 and writing a poem (on notesandsketches.wordpress.com, as always), so hopefully I can cram enough to make up for it into the next day or two.

And meanwhile, I reiterate...

"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2011, 01:54:16 AM »
We did our present-opening on Christmas Eve because my dad will likely have to work for nearly twelve hours today.

I got Nuggets, a $100 gift card for CD Warehouse, a rockin' Mario calendar, and Toblerone.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2011, 08:14:40 AM »
Got a 8GB flash drive, several Axe hygiene products, good amount of chocolate, and a pair of very nice studio headphones.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2011, 12:33:11 PM »
I got a bunch of candy, a CD, some speakers, Dark Messiah Might and Magic: Elements, and Monster Hunter Tri.

I also received a $25 GameStop gift card as an early Christmas present, which I used to buy the Classic Controller Pro so that I can properly play Monster Hunter Tri, and my dad bought me 1600 Microsoft Points last Sunday as an early present so that I could get Hard Corps: Uprising, Guwange, and Radiant Silvergun while they were on sale.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2011, 12:38:14 PM »
Viewtiful Joe's T-shirt, a brain-breakingly large TV, and this chunk of ceramics. And some bottles of stuff to keep me smelling like a man.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2011, 01:32:04 PM »
A new laptop.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print