Print

Author Topic: E3 Thread: 2015 Edition  (Read 19695 times)

« on: May 18, 2015, 11:20:08 AM »
E3 is coming up, so I guess it's time to make the thread.

Predictions?

Mine are:
*New main Mario game
*SMAS 2, including everything from 64 to Galaxy 2 (both for SMB 30th anniversary)
*New Mario Kart DLC
*New Smash DLC
*Use for mysterious port on the bottom of the Gamepad

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 12:10:12 PM »
- Previously unannounced or otherwise unheard of Mario game

- HD remake of an N64 or GCN Mario game

- a new Mario Amiibo which does nothing that the old ones can't already
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 02:06:57 PM »
*SMAS 2, including everything from 64 to Galaxy 2 (both for SMB 30th anniversary)

Could that fit on one disc?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 03:08:20 PM »
If they're unaltered, then they could fit it since Wii games are 4.4 GB, GameCube games are 1.2 GB, and N64 games are small. Wii U games are 25 GB. (50 if the disc is dual layer) I should mention that it's not actually everything, just the main games that came out. This doesn't include NSMB, since I feel Mario Maker would cover that.

If they were to improve the graphics to Wii U quality like the original SMAS, then it might still fit, especially since so many resources would be shared amongst the games. (Mario, Bowser, Peach, enemies)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 07:16:50 AM »
Mario Kart 8 DLC, Smash Bros. DLC, Splatoon DLC, Yokai Watch, new Zelda trailer, Star Fox trailer (and maybe release date if it's still planned for 2015), Xenoblade X English trailer and release date, Fire Emblem if English trailer.

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2015, 11:56:50 AM »
Well I'll be.

Definitely something about Yoshi's Woolly World that dashes our hopes for a decent game against the cold, unforgiving rocks of reality.

Are Pokemon announcements ever made at E3, or usually separately?

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2015, 07:10:57 PM »
It's been confirmed they aren't showing Zelda
I expect a Star Fox trailer, hopefully with release month
Probably some DLC stuff for Smash, Mario Kart 8, and Splatoon
Possibly a new 3D Mario...hopefully not Galaxy 3, since we got two in a row not too long ago
Relics.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2015, 03:15:21 PM »
Metroid pls.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2015, 09:48:51 PM »
When they make Sonic DLC for Mario Kart, I hope there's a Chemical Plant Zone track.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2015, 11:34:04 PM »
When they make Sonic DLC for Mario Kart, I hope there's a Chemical Plant Zone track.
If they do this then they should also port over some tracks from SASRT changed to fit MK8.
Are Pokemon announcements ever made at E3, or usually separately?
I think that Pokémon games usually don't get announced at E3, but it seems more like a coincidence than anything since they really only get announced far from E3. (XY in January and ORAS in November off of the top of my head)

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2015, 06:33:16 AM »
If that SMAS 2 was happening, they wouldn't have put digital SM64 and Galaxy 2 on Wii U this year.

I'll be waiting for the same thing I do every year: Space Channel 5 Part 3

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2015, 08:30:46 PM »
Real Prediction:

Rhythm Tengoku: The Best Plus has a June 11 release date in Japan. There has still been no US announcement or mention of it in any Direct. Since it's a moderately popular series and not especially difficult to localize, this seems weird. I suspect it will be announced during the E3 Direct as a download-only "available right after this presentation".

CrossEyed7

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2015, 09:04:51 PM »
http://tane.us/nintendo/

I got Donkey Kong Letter, Controlled Xylophone 2, and Metroid: Thirsty.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2015, 10:54:19 PM »
We're finally getting The Legend of Zelda: Pleasant Corn.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2015, 11:55:52 PM »
Bird Rectangle.

Print