Print

Author Topic: PLAYSTATION 2! GAMECUBE!  (Read 2057 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: October 25, 2000, 06:56:51 AM »
PlayStation 2 is coming to American stores in just 1 day! Yes, that's right THURSDAY OCTOBER 26!

Who is looking forward to PlayStation 2?

I am...

What about GameCube (Nintendo's new system)? When is that coming out?

Is Game Boy ADVANCE coming to the U.S. anytime soon?
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2000, 12:39:44 AM »
I watched a few retail stores in my area before, on , and after launch day, and I must say it was simply astounding.  Never before have I seen people standing in line in American stores to get the next big piece of hardware, and I have never seen people turned down because there weren't enough.

Those have always been rumors from across the Pacific; of lines that form the day before, of supply shortages...

I haven't bought a PS2, and I don't know if I will.  However, the only word I can think of to describe launch day, at least in my corner of the globe, is WOW.
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2000, 01:55:26 AM »
To be completely honest, I really don't care about the PS2.  I've got 5 reasons why:

-Mario
-Wario
-Metroid
-Zelda
-Rare

Though I have to admit, its nice to see videogames get some (semi) positive publicity.
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2000, 01:41:40 PM »
Don't get me wrong, I pesonally don't support the PS or the PS2 at all, for several reasons.  But you have to give Sony credit for the impact that the PS2 is having on society in general.  It's the propagandist's dream.
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2000, 05:07:36 PM »
I'm not certain about PS2. I used to want to get it caus the FF games were there, but not that they're online RPGS, I can crap-can that. However, recently announced Goemon looks nice. I'm a die-hard Mystical Ninja Fan and will eagrly await that. It'll probably be pretty cheap by the time it hits america. I defiantly want a Gamecube. It has Miyamoto. And it's about games, not all this all in one box. Miyamoto!
And I'm still praying Itoi will bring EB64 to GC...

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

Print