Print

Author Topic: New contact info.  (Read 2492 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« on: August 20, 2003, 03:37:55 PM »
All the spam and e-mail worms have finally gotten to me; I changed the TMK contact e-mail. You can find it on the contact us page.

BTW, how about that new worm, eh? Quote:
When the .pif or .scr attachment is opened, Sobig.F infects the computer and sends itself on to other victims using a random e-mail address from the address book.

Worms like this will also forge the "sender" e-mail addresses using entries from victim's address books, so the possibility is high that you'll get e-mail from "me" or other innocent parties that weren't infected.

In summation, please don't add our new e-mail address to your address books.

Well, that's it.

Edited by - Deezer on 8/20/2003 2:44:19 PM

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2003, 06:12:01 PM »
Oh man, that's one ugly mother of an email address.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2003, 10:39:17 PM »
Well, you're supposed to remove the capital letters. Unless you're talking about the shortened version, in which I agree with you.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2003, 11:36:38 PM »
Somebody should make a site with the address http://www.ERASETHISPARTkontek.net.

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2003, 11:44:18 PM »
Deezer, I tried e-mailing you, but it didn't work. I found a glitch in Super Mario Bros. 3 and I wanna send it in! Where do I send it in?

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2003, 04:50:39 PM »
Click on the e-mail address on the contact page and remove the capital letters from the e-mail address before sending.

Print