Print

Author Topic: Mailbag 15 Sep 2006  (Read 3918 times)

« on: September 17, 2006, 02:57:59 AM »
Estrogen free.

That made me laugh for some reason--maybe because I'm a SEXIST PIG, but I hope not.  Anyway, I enjoyed the newscast, too.  Thanks for the mailbag, guys.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 08:40:21 AM »
After reading the mailbag, I only have one thing to point out, and that's the fact that the artist behind the "Stupid Moron Bros." card obviously didn''t know much about video games, because there's clearly a VHS tape sticking out of the box in that picture.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 06:40:14 PM by The Chef »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 10:58:20 AM »
For some reason this mailbag didn't seem as funny as the others.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2006, 03:32:58 PM »
There needs to be a strict "no 'So long-what, Bowser' email" rule. I'M getting sick of them and I don't even have to answer them.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2006, 11:09:32 PM »
Hehe, I don't mind.  It's kind of like a running gag--and it's funny because we'll never get anywhere with it.  Even the man who spoke the words doesn't remember what he said.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2006, 07:55:48 PM »
A fairly boring edition. Very little humor and more of the annoying "So Long Bowser" emails.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print