Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10
General Chat / Re: As soon as this pandemic is over, what are you gonna do?
« Last post by Bigluigifan1.0 on April 25, 2021, 02:36:47 PM »
Concerts a big one for me. I am straight-up obsessed with Weird Al concerts, and I was SUPER bummed out when he had to cancel the tour scheduled for this year.
Game Help / Re: Game keeps minimizing automatically issue
« Last post by biniam on April 20, 2021, 07:06:27 AM »
Which graphic card are you using?
General Chat / Re: New/Returning Members Post Here!
« Last post by Joegan on March 29, 2021, 03:52:33 PM »
Man, I guess it hasn't been that long since I've used my old account here, but it sure feels like it.

It's Tavros (gosh I ended up regretting that name fast), also known as IAmHello. Joined here in 2012 or 2013, way too young for this site, but man, I wanted to actually talk to all of the cool people that I saw here.

The last time I posted I had just left high school. The first time I posted I might have been entering middle school. Now I'm in my 2nd year of college. Being on here again is a trip.

I know the Discord is more active, but I have more fond memories of this place, to be honest.
But, yeah. I know this is a pretty dead thread, but it's definitely nice to revisit this place after so long (and just to be period accurate, I'm doing it on a Windows XP machine, too).
I hope everyone here is happy. I know this site gave me a lot of happiness.
General Chat / Re: What's the story behind your Avatar?
« Last post by Lakitu on March 29, 2021, 01:32:45 AM »
Mine's just a cool enemy from Mario.
General Chat / Re: As soon as this pandemic is over, what are you gonna do?
« Last post by Luigison on March 25, 2021, 08:45:54 PM »
I'm thinking about going to see Rammstein. 
General Chat / Re: What's the story behind your Avatar?
« Last post by Luigison on March 25, 2021, 08:45:07 PM »
T-shirt in the DS game Rub Rabbits. 
General Chat / What's the story behind your Avatar?
« Last post by BronzeHeart92 on March 23, 2021, 11:02:46 AM »
Same as title. My current Avatar is one of the many player icons you can get in Overwatch. Simple but neat at the same time.
General Chat / As soon as this pandemic is over, what are you gonna do?
« Last post by BronzeHeart92 on March 21, 2021, 04:15:43 AM »
Personally, I would start with simple things such as going to museums and concerts again. What about yourself?
General Chat / Re: Guide to Kissing
« Last post by Luigison on March 11, 2021, 08:03:00 PM »
TEM, have you considered making an NFT?  Could be very profitable. 
Game Blog / Animal Crossing x Super Mario crossovers happening NOW
« Last post by Deezer on March 02, 2021, 10:19:06 PM »
To celebrate the 35th anniversary of Super Mario Bros., Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) and Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp (Mobile) are both currently holding Super Mario crossover events.

In New Horizons, 33 items from the Mario series are now in Nook's catalog. The good news is, you can order them from Nook Shopping right away. The bad news is, you have to order them from Nook Shopping, which limits you to five orders per day. If you want one of each item, it will cost 75,650 Bells total. Download the Version 1.8.0 update and get "Mushroom mural" in your mailbox for free (it costs 3,000 Bells in the shop).

Pocket Camp's Super Mario 35th Anniversary event runs from March 2 to March 24 at 12:59 a.m. (CT). Log in and you'll get the brand-new "Mario's hat cushion" for free! Also, Mario-related items from previous Super Mario crossover events are reissued for crafting, and a "Mario Jump!" pose is available in Fave Photos.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10