Print

Author Topic: WTMK - Help Needed. Audio Editors & Experts Needed (G&WG, etc.)  (Read 54538 times)

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2010, 03:49:36 PM »
I'm new here but i've been listening to WTMK for a while, and pretty cool stuff, especially the music from import Mario games like Mario's Super Picross and not to mention it was you guys who introduced me to Game & Watch!!! Anyway i have a question regarding the radio, see i want to listen to WTMK at school becuase i can't live without anything Mario and i would like to listen at school. Have you ever considered a mp3 version of WTMK so people can put it on there i-pods? I think it would be a great idea and i'm sure everyone thinks so too :)

There all all sorts of legal issues involved in things like that, so suffice it to say that we won't be doing that.  However, you can always download TMK's Mailbag Podcast! (http://themushroomkingdom.net/mailbag_podcast_001.shtml)
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2011, 03:05:45 PM »
Here are Game & Watch 2 and 3 save files with everything unlocked, including the soundtest. In case anyone wants to rip the music.

http://www.multiupload.com/HGXUWUPCN5

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2011, 04:53:15 PM »
Here are Game & Watch 2 and 3 save files with everything unlocked, including the soundtest. In case anyone wants to rip the music.

http://www.multiupload.com/HGXUWUPCN5

Actually, we DID get that. I need to update this thread...

Currently needed:

* Bird & Beans (DSiWare)

* Jam with the Band / Daigasso! Band Brothers DX
(the Mario medley tracks included on the cart -- not NECESSARILY downloadable stuff, unless it's official)

* DK King of Swing
(some tracks need to be identified)

* Dr. Mario Express (DSiWare)

* Dr. Mario Online RX -- ending credits music needed

* DSi Metronome (any music?)

* DSiWare Game & Watch Games -- if there is menu music for any DK/Mario ones

* Mario Artist (all music, all games)

* Mario Clash

* Mario Kart Arcade GP / GP 2

* Mario Sports Mix

* Mario vs. DK: Minis March Again! (DSiWare)

* Mario's Early Years (all versions)

* Nintendogs + Cats
(Mario tracks)

* Vs. Dr. Mario (arcade)

* WarioWare D.I.Y.
* WarioWare D.I.Y. Showcase
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2013, 07:15:15 PM »
I guess I don't have permission to create a new topic (or I'm too stupid to find the button), so I'll just ask here.

I listen to WTMK (and other game music stations) all the time in my car via TuneIn. I have a couple questions about the bumps on Radio Mario.

There's one bump about reporting poor audio quality and in the background, it plays a warped version of a Yoshi's Island song in the background.  I really like it for some reason and I want to listen to the song. I can't remember, is it actually from the game, or is it a remix? I thought it might be from the Fuzzies level, but I looked on YouTube, but that didn't seem to be it. Can anyone tell me where it's from?

The other question is about the bump they play which is basically an ad to check out Radio Hyrule. In the background, they play a sort of jazzed up/big band version of the main Zelda theme. I know I've heard it several times before, but I can't remember where it's from. Does anyone know?

Thanks

Print