Print

Author Topic: WTMK -- Questions for the Listeners  (Read 2736 times)

David

• Trusts the fungus
« on: July 22, 2001, 08:48:03 PM »
Okay, I updated WTMK a bit... added that DK Cereal commercial and a few SMB Advance tunes. I've got more I'm working on...

Anyone interested in helping out with a promo? I need you to be able to get a group of people together to shout the word "Luigi"...

Like so...

"Looo - igi!"

That is, long "Loo" then a quick "igi"...

1 full second "Loo", then "igi"...

Er...or, failing that, just a big crowd to do a quick shout of LUIGI.

Anyone interested?

... also, if anyone has access to video tapes of TV shows from the mid 80's to the 90's, if you can find NIntendo commercials... I want them.

Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2001, 04:52:25 PM »
I'm glad to hear your updating WTMK.  I think I've listened to the entire roster several times by now (the only one I really don't like is "Do the Donkey Kong")

I'd like to help you, but I'm not a real techno wiz, and I don't know how I'd record myself then send it to you.  If all else fails, go to the Sound Test in Super Smash Bros.  That has a crowd cheering "Luigi."

Also, a quick request: the Compact Disco is fun and all, but can you include more actual from-the-game music?  That's what I really enjoy.  Thanks

--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2001, 06:26:25 PM »
Well, I'm working on snagging more of the minor Mario game music.. especially from the GB. It's not so easy...
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2001, 06:32:11 AM »
Hey Roy,remember when I Made the dance to the Donkey Kong?

(Meets the heart)"Oh no!You must have figured out I am Tubba Blubba!
"No"
"Have you figured out that if you defeat me,you deafeat Tubba Bubba?"
"No"-
Mario and Tubba Blubba''s heart:Paper Mario.

"Don''t tell my father about this,Please."-Princess Ruto,OOT,after beating Jabu Jabu.
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2001, 08:58:09 AM »
Yeah I"m glad that it's been updating. It ,ay not have some songs i like but there are loads of other kool ones. I didn't know DK had a cereal lol

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon
I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2001, 03:20:44 PM »
Does anyone have access to the old Nintendo Cereal commercial - you know, the cereal that featured Mario and Link..That would be great for WTMK, except that it has Zelda references in it

WTMK Super Fan
WTMK Super Fan

Print