Print

Author Topic: were all just to cool!  (Read 5325 times)

« on: June 23, 2000, 09:49:56 PM »
The one thing I like about this message baord is that every one is level headed. It seems like every one has some one who agrees with them (wich is cool), and some one who doesnt (wich is also cool). And the coolest thing is we can argue and not get totally ****ed off at each other. And when we do slip up we dont hold it against the person. I think we should give a round of sound for every one here for being so cool and mature about the whole thing...ROCK ON DUDES!

Okay, you can stop making your self feel good and go back to your boring lives. I know I will, Gadda git on maa knee high boots and hunt 'koon fer Supper.

Doomba, King of the Goombas
Doomba, King of the Goombas

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2000, 11:26:05 PM »
I agree with you.  Everyone on here works together.

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2000, 09:50:42 AM »
We're all cool. Everyone one of us.

I like this place.... so nice and happy...

(Yoshi Story song plays, pulls out shotgun, song stops)

They all react to the dataDyne Mario shotgun.

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2000, 11:08:03 AM »
I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree with that. (no, just kidding)

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2000, 09:57:25 PM »
I have to admit that this is the first (and only) board I ever joined, so I just assumed all Message Boards were intelligent and fun to follow.  I gather from your messages that there are boards where insanity and ignorance run rampant!?!

Many thanks to you all, for a great first experience!  
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2000, 09:34:23 AM »
Hinopo- Some boards are rampant and mean because the MODERATORS aren't there alot to calm stuff down (Remebers Sega Web... That's the Jabba's Palace of Gaming message boards), or it's just an un-modded place.

But that's different, because Deezer, and intellengent people are here to keep everything under control.

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2000, 01:31:00 PM »
I gotta agree.  This is one of the few message boards that didn't make me retire in disgust only days after i joined.  Good job, all!
Thank you for saving us but our princess is in another castle!

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2000, 01:39:42 PM »
Well of corse we're all cool!!! We're on the TMK message board!

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2000, 01:42:41 PM »
This message board gets a pat on the back for making this a really good message board! Keep up the good work!

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2000, 06:51:36 PM »
Bwahahaha...

Release the Gooms....

(Yes, I know that "goombas" is spelled with a "ba" at the end. I'm referring to Gooms.)

Let's do the Mario, all together now!

http://codebook.stals.com
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2000, 11:54:12 AM »
Uh......what Gooms?

Print