Print

Author Topic: Get aload of this Game Informer bulhockey.  (Read 3901 times)

« on: July 20, 2000, 09:50:23 AM »
They have a news story, where they thik Princess Daisy, in Mario Tennis is evil.

Go to-
http://www.gameinformer.com

and look below the Fear Effect-RH preview and you'lls ee the link. Now tell me, do you think this is a load of Rotted Shrooms?

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2000, 03:02:08 PM »
False Game Informer gibberish.

Edited by - Yoshi2 on 7/23/00 7:00:12 PM
Woohoo.

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2000, 06:27:39 PM »
This has come up on another Mario forum I visit.. the guy was saying Daisy is Peach's evil twin. I told him otherwise, but he just told me I was wrong.

Edited by - Winx on 7/20/00 7:21:12 PM

David

• Trusts the fungus
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2000, 10:33:09 PM »
Daisy is NOT evil, nor is she a twin. Besides, if she was evil, she'd look mean. Look at Capt. Syrup...
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2000, 11:48:40 PM »
Daisy Toadstool is Peach Toadstool's younger sister.
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2000, 07:40:39 PM »
Daisy and Peach do look a lot alike, but if they were really sisters, wouldn't Daisy hang out in the Mushroom Kingdom?  I think it's just a chance resemblence, and until Nintendo gives us an official storyline where the two ladies are related, we'll all assume otherwise.  And she's not evil.

And DavidDayton, since you mention it, do you have any pictures of Captain Syrup?  Or anyone else?

Edited by - The Biggest Boo on 7/23/00 9:36:31 PM
Thank you for saving us but our princess is in another castle!

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2000, 10:27:25 AM »
Peach rules the Mushroom Kingdom, Daisy rules the nearby kingdom of Sarasaland.

And Nintendo did set up a storyline for Daisy, didn't anyone else watch those cartoons?
Mega 2

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2000, 11:19:02 AM »
Daisy appeared in cartoons?  I missed that somehow.  I know she's in the comics...

By the way, looking at the new pictures of Daisy from Mario Tennis, I noticed she looks a lot less like Peach now.  Different hair, different face...  Hmm...
Thank you for saving us but our princess is in another castle!

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2000, 03:24:29 PM »
Daisy always looked fairly different from Peach (I question the assertion that they were ever the same character), depending on which version of Peach you're comparing her to.  Peach has undergone quite a few changes of her own over the years.

Princess Daisy appeared in at least one episode of the "Super Mario Bros. 3" cartoon show (MAYBE "Super Mario World," I don't quite remember).  She was introduced as Princess Toadstool's younger sister, who ruled in "a nearby kingdom."  In the episode, she was jealous of the other princess' kingdom, but she was far from evil.

BTW-In the cartoon, they were "Princess Toadstool" and "Princess Daisy," but after the revelation in "Super Mario 64" that the Princess Toadstool's full name is "Peach Toadstool," I assume Princess Daisy's name is "Daisy Toadstool."
Mega 2

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2000, 07:39:16 PM »
She was in cartoons? Hmm.. I'm gonna have to look into this. Anyone know of any good Mario cartoon sites?

Or else I'll have to get up early on Sundays to see Pax showing them...

Print