Print

Author Topic: 100 coins?  (Read 10087 times)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2007, 09:50:09 AM »
Hmmmm, that reminds me of somethin else (Sorry about off-topicness) But, do you people remember Naval Piranha? You know, that YI boss? Well, He came back for revenge! This time in paper mario! his resemblense to Lava Piranha is uncanny, they both have those long vines with thorns, those two "Petit Piranhas" they are the same! Same thing with the "Bigger Boo" He looks alot like the "Atomic Boo".
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2007, 11:30:28 PM »
i remember him, he does look alot like the naval piranha. the big boo and atomic boo also look alot more smiler than i thought they would be. also another one of the enemys from PM looked the exact same as the one from PM:TTYD i just cant remember the name.............
i like pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2007, 11:45:48 PM »
Was it the Goomba?
Go Moon!

« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2007, 09:37:23 PM »
no it wasent one of the normal enemys it was one of the enemys from bowser's castle...........i think it was the koopatrol........or the hammer bro..........or even one of the magikoopas well one of them looks like one of the enemys from the glitz pit in PM:TTYD
i like pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2007, 09:50:29 AM »
You didn't fight Koopatrols in the castle, you did in the sewers! You only saw them in the castle in the after chapter events.

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2007, 10:57:54 AM »
Maybe he's referring to Macho Grubba.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2007, 11:29:00 AM »
Yeahhh, that steriod pumped thing looks alot like Tubba Blubba...

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2007, 06:21:19 PM »
More like Starrod Pumped.  ;D
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2007, 10:59:44 PM »
YEP THATS IT GRUBBA!!

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2007, 03:16:13 PM »
I had an idea once.
Get to the sunshine isles level and keep killing the spinies that the Lakitu throws until you get 100 coins.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2007, 03:50:06 PM »
I tried that once, but can't remember why it didn't work.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2007, 11:34:55 PM »
I tried that once, but can't remember why it didn't work.
Aw nuts. It would've made a great easter egg or something.

Print