Print

Author Topic: PAPER MARIO EMERGENCY  (Read 13235 times)

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2009, 09:05:58 PM »
Whoa. I remember that my friend gave me his Memory Card for the GCN to see what was wrong with his files. It turned out the same exact thing happened. Oddly enough, the same thing happened to me on SM64 DS. First, my younger sister deletes my COMPLETE Save File with EVERYTHING on it, then when I'm just about close to doing it again, I open up the game and get a message saying, "File seems corrupted." And all of my data was erased. =( So unfortunately, you have no choice but to delete the data and restart the game. I'm sorry that this happened.
Let's get the show on the road! ....wait, there was a road here, right?

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2009, 09:28:49 PM »
Well, your username certainly seems promising, so I'll accept your word as final.Losing any four-and-a-half-year-old game file is a travesty in its own right, but there's no arguing that it could've been much, much worse.

Thanks for the support, guys.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2009, 11:15:51 PM »
Well, good news: Between last month when I began this thread and now, I've managed to recoup most of my PM:TTYD accomplishments from scratch. That includes every recipe, badge, Shine Sprite and Tattle Log entry. The only truly long-term casualty suffered will be Mario's level. Getting back to a stellar eightysomething (and beyond) will be quite the task, but hey; that's what the Summer's for: Loafing around indoors and playing old video games. :'D

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2009, 12:01:59 AM »
I used to think like you, once.
That was a joke.

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2009, 12:10:30 AM »
...But you were eventually forced to emerge from your shell of youthful abandon and face the cold, harsh realities of adult life?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2009, 10:49:36 AM »
Not really, I just realized that there were other things I should do too.
That was a joke.

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2009, 12:59:22 PM »
I was considering looking for a job, but then I remembered that those require effort, so I didn't.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2009, 09:39:00 PM »
You will not be able to sustain your video gaming habits for long.
That was a joke.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2009, 09:48:00 PM »
Obviously Chupperson has failed to factor in the presence of the Internet and its masses of free high-quality games. Also replayability and long RPGs, and especially long RPGs you go back and play through multiple times.

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2009, 10:15:59 PM »
*puke*

*vomit*

*BARF*

Print