Print

Author Topic: Where in the Mario World is that 96th Goal?  (Read 10466 times)

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2002, 07:08:45 PM »
I think, if my observations on ppl who are missing a goal are correct, the 2 most COMMONLY missed goals in SMW are Star World 1 and Star World 4's normal exits. Just my thoughts, though that may not be accurate...
But I say they are the most commonly missed...

And here's a trivia you WON'T find on the TMK site... I don't think...

What level has the most free 1-up MUSHROOMS, and how many does it have?

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2002, 07:52:18 PM »
It is likely star world 4, because its not difficult and by the time you reach it, you know you gotta get the key, not the normal exit, so ppl will forget about the normal exit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2002, 08:07:11 PM »
Hmm.. Most 1 ups. Well, I know that the Donut Ghost House has 4 in the secret exit room.

That's all I can think of, unless you count one of the "Infinite 1up" sections.

Or maybe that grassy level above the Vanilla Dome that has a P switch and all the spiny's and turtles. I think there's a lot of 1ups if you use the switch in the right place.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2002, 03:28:37 PM »
I was talking about most FREE 1-up MUSHROOMS. No switches, no hopping/sheel combos, only mushrooms are counted. And it is not Donut Ghost House.

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2002, 04:02:03 PM »
Well, aren't ALL 1up mushrooms free? I've never seen a coin activated ? block.

Well, I give up. I don't know. So there's a level with more than 4?

Hmm... How about levels where you use a door to go back and forth resetting a block? Then you get the same one over and over? Do they count?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2002, 04:38:35 PM »
Chocolate Island 4!

That level has 12 that I counted.

~I.S.~

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2002, 11:03:16 AM »
Did you try to get the Soda Lake secret level [the one on the Cheese Bridge in between Donut Valley and Cookie Mountain]... I have NEVER gotten to that Soda Lake level, but I have heard of a way to get to it.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2002, 05:48:49 PM »
They already found it.

~I.S.~

Print