Print

Author Topic: Morton is missing!!!!  (Read 11233 times)

« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2005, 09:51:46 PM »
You might be able to find a new cartridge on this site:

http://half.ebay.com
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2005, 07:09:58 AM »
If you'd go trough the secret goal from Donut plains 1, To the water level, then to the ghost house and from there to star road. It would make possible to go to Bowser's castle without killing any boss. With the bug you have, it could be possible to make Bowser disappear! (Because of the rotating effect on his clown copter)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2005, 07:56:40 PM »
Not that this really matters, but I do believe Morton doesn't climb walls or fall down on you. That would be Roy... And some other guy that isn't Morton. Morton spits fire at you, and when you stomp on him, he retracts into his shell and spins about on the floor, in an attempt to run you over. He pops up; repeat the process.

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2005, 09:53:27 PM »
Suffix, the one you are describing is Ludwig (Castle #4). Morton (Castle #2) does climb up walls and fall down like Roy.

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2005, 12:33:54 AM »
Iggy: Dancing on the platform over the lava.
Morton: Climbing up the walls
Lemmy: Coming up and down from the pipes.
Ludwig: Shoots fireballs at you.
Roy: Same as Morton,just the room gets smaller ans smaller.
Wendy: Same as Lemmy,just more fireballs in the room.
Larry: Same as Iggy,just more fireballs.

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2005, 11:39:43 AM »
let's see... it's the second castle... and he's invisible so how can I tell what he's doing?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2005, 05:10:47 PM »
 Do'h! You're night, ne89! What was I thinking?! That's Ludwig. Morton's the guy with the steel cap thing.

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2005, 09:41:35 PM »
Actually, I was the one who said that. And no offense or anything, but you made a funny typo in your post too. :D

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2005, 10:11:18 PM »
BTW, I lied, his name isn't Matt Sweeney.

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2005, 10:36:39 PM »
Hey... On a somewhat related topic, I got SMA3 from EB games. It was "new", except there was no shrink wrap. When I got to Naval Piranha, I didn't know how to kill him, and I think I hit him in the back of the head with an egg or something... His head sank into the water and never came out! The other little heads were still there, and all I could do was reset or die.It never happened again, though.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2005, 10:37:42 PM »
Hey... On a somewhat related topic, I got SMA3 from EB games. It was "new", except there was no shrink wrap. When I got to Naval Piranha, I didn't know how to kill him, and I think I hit him in the back of the head with an egg or something... His head sank into the water and never came out! The other little heads were still there, and all I could do was reset or die.It never happened again, though.

A bird can fly... But a fly can't bird!!!
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2005, 10:38:54 PM »

It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2005, 10:41:30 PM »

It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2005, 10:44:12 PM »

It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2005, 10:49:59 PM »
Hey... On a somewhat related topic, I got SMA3. When I got to Naval Piranha, I didn't know how to kill him, and I think I hit him in the back of the head with an egg or something... His head sank into the water and never came out! The other little heads were still there, and all I could do was reset or die.It never happened again, though.
It's YOUR problem!

Print