Print

Author Topic: Morton is missing!!!!  (Read 10892 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2005, 11:00:31 PM »
When I got to Naval Piranha on SMA3, I didn't know how to kill him, and I think I hit him in the back of the head with an egg or something... His head sank into the water and never came out! The other little heads were still there, and all I could do was reset or die.It never happened again, though.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2005, 11:05:30 PM »
When I got to Naval Piranha on SMA3, I think I hit him in the back of the head with an egg or something... His head sank into the water and never came out! The other little heads were still there, and all I could do was reset or die.It never happened again.
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2005, 07:47:29 PM »
That wasn't supposed to happen. The thingy said my message wouldn't send, so I kept trying to send again. Sorry.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2005, 08:02:16 PM »
Do you know the 1-hit kill trick on Naval Pirahna, Bird Person?

Hey- you got the same message, Bird Person? I got it too, but I went back to the previous page, refreshed it, and my message appeared!

Edited by - No-One on Whichever day that happens to be convenient for me at Whatever time I feel like it.

Edited by - Luigi Simpson on 4/9/2005 7:03:31 PM
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2005, 01:25:12 AM »
Clean the cartige...i think it helps.
RS rules, SR rules.

« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2005, 07:10:36 AM »
Just keep jumping up and down. Oherwise you'll have to get a new cartrige. Maybe you can commplain to Nintendo's costomer service and they might send you a new one.

« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2005, 09:10:45 PM »
He got the game used. Nintendo wouldn't just give him a new one.

Ever notice how the name "Playstation" sounds more kiddy than "Gamecube" or "Nintendo 64"?
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2005, 01:05:47 AM »
I suggest that you don't sell it just yet. Stuff like that can end up being very valuable, so you might want to wait for a good oportunity. Also, if you can't beat Morton, there is a PAR code that allows you to beat levels without reaching the goals (it is used to get to the Test level), and use that to get past. You will probably want to document every problem that you find in the cartrige, so that the person you sell it to knows what they are getting.

TEH EDIT: In fact, go buy some rom dumping software, and dump it, because I want a look ^.^

Edited by - Kuroneko on 8/8/2005 9:00:15 AM

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2005, 05:43:37 PM »
You could always try to find another used copy of super mario world(try e-bay.com or amazon.com for starters)Trust me,because I got mine used about 10 years ago,and it has worked ever since.

(YOUR NAME HERE)
I see poop.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2005, 02:45:32 PM »
Yeah, but you know... Money doesn't grow on trees... (Seriously, it's 25% linen and 75% cotton. No paper is involved) So try selling the defective one. You did and you got ripped off, so why not spread the misery around?

You''re not the boss of me, Carson Daly! Get off me! -Andy Milonakis
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2005, 09:08:11 PM »
how about you just randomly jump? You'll hit him eventually. Maybe you should get a fire flower and shoot the direction the firballs hit mortan. You can trangulate his position like that

« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2005, 06:59:47 PM »
Bird Person needs to get a job(i know i'm speaking for myself).

(YOUR NAME HERE)

I see poop.

Print