Print

Author Topic: Okay, it needs to be official.  (Read 10790 times)

« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2005, 05:59:20 PM »
Missingno (and 'M') just are there for little other purpose than to royally screw up your Elite 4 Hall of Fame, by writing directly to your save file. After I encountered it for the first time, then went to check the Hall of Fame, I noticed *everything* was screwed over.

-ottermi619-
When I play Red/Blue in Stadium's Game Boy Tower and invoke Missingno, the status bar says "Saving" or something like that. That's how I know it illegally accesses the save file and damages the Hall of Fame entries.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 08:31:50 PM by ottermi619 »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2005, 06:08:51 PM »
Err... any particular reason you put your own name as if you were talking to yourself?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2005, 01:41:50 AM »
And now, a chapter of my life...

I was playing Emerald, trying to catch Latios. I'd just beaten the Elite 4, but hadn't yet been to the Battle Frontier. I looked on my computer to go into the Storage system, only to find that there was a Hall of Fame option! Upon entering it, it said; "The Hall of Fame data is corrupted." To this day, I don't know why- because my game erased itself.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2005, 08:12:03 PM »
Err... any particular reason you put your own name as if you were talking to yourself?
I call it 'signing off' my post

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2005, 09:22:09 PM »
Does anyone remember the Cloud World cheat?
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Print