Print

Author Topic: Kart Help  (Read 10054 times)

« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2006, 12:48:40 AM »
Just like in Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World I thought Luigi was saying "Flap jack!" instead of "Gotcha!" when ever he got an item.

ooh...PANCAKES!...fbjhwNFDSIUGBIUGBWHOOPSbfiergbeibguhbjrbth...æ
ducky go down de hole!

« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2006, 12:22:58 AM »
Uh... does anyone else find Dry Bones' voice annoying? If I wanted to hear chopsticks, I'd eat Chinese food.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2006, 12:25:37 AM »
I don't mind the voice, but for some reason, the figure 8 on its back distracts me, so I can't use him.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2006, 12:39:22 AM »
Hmm... weird.
It does sound like bones clattering, so it's appropriate, I guess. It doesn't really bother me, since it's quiet. Speaking of, anyone think the voices are unnaturally loud? You're under a bridge, in a go-kart with a motor, a character in another go-kart with another motor that's only kind of close to you, and you can still hear them. That's not really annoying at all, I just think it's barely possible.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2006, 02:14:28 AM »
I like Yoshi in ROB-LGS because it looks hilarious and feels fun to turn in, but to win I'll go with STANDARD YS.

Print