Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Brothers Melee  (Read 10195 times)

« on: February 14, 2006, 02:21:19 PM »
I finally decided to get this game and I bought it just yesterday and it's great. Can anyone tell my how to unlock Luigi? I already unlocked a few characters, but not Luigi.

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 03:21:35 PM »
Complete all of the "Break the Targets" for each normal character.

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2006, 04:44:15 PM »
No Khold, that's in the original.  In Melee, you have to end the first level of Adventure mode with "XX:X2" being the time.  You should face Luigi instead of Mario, along with Peach.  Finish the Adventure normally, and Luigi will fight you at the end.  Beat him, and he's yours.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2006, 05:18:20 PM »
No Khold, that's in the original.  In Melee, you have to end the first level of Adventure mode with "XX:X2" being the time.  You should face Luigi instead of Mario, along with Peach.  Finish the Adventure normally, and Luigi will fight you at the end.  Beat him, and he's yours.

And finish Adventure mode without continuing.

To make it simple, the seconds digit, Mentioned above. must be 2 when you reach the goal.

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2006, 06:19:43 PM »
You can also unlock Luigi by playing 800 V.S matches. Believe it or not, that's how I got him.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2006, 08:27:59 PM »
...Why?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2006, 01:12:29 AM »
Actually, the "2" can be anywhere on the time limit, from XX:2X to 2X:XX.
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2006, 04:53:49 PM »
Actually, the "2" can be anywhere on the time limit, from XX:2X to 2X:XX.

I'm a little skeptical. It will always happen 1 out of every 10 times even if there is no 2.

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2006, 07:48:19 PM »
...Why?

Because I didn't know how to use the trick before and I didn't want to go to a cheat website.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2006, 11:44:42 AM »
You can also unlock Luigi by playing 800 V.S matches. Believe it or not, that's how I got him.

That is not how I got Luigi. I had a friend get him for me by going through the XX:2X mode. That is personal experience I thought you might like to hear.
I see poop.

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2006, 04:28:29 PM »
Thanks guys. I remember facing him once, but I'm a n00b at SSBM, so I died shortly after beating him in that match.

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2006, 10:22:21 AM »
n00by eh?....well i had this game bout....2 years and i only need to get sound test and final destnation...ugh i hate them lol

edit:i have gotten everything now....but giga is as weak as bowser himself!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 08:49:21 AM by MetalMario »
if u want to find me on runescape...its linkloz01 or royfe02

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2006, 12:09:58 PM »
I can help you MM, cause I already got the sound test (you have to unlock every stage and player). And to get Final Destination you have to clear every event battle. And If you have trouble with the last event mactch, I would always use yoshi (a lot of flutter kicks and ground pounds, Giga Bowser is so big you can miss him) Eleminate GB first then use items to KO the others, And that is my recepi for sucses at SSBM, yay.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2006, 02:46:34 PM »
I can help you MM, cause I already got the sound test (you have to unlock every stage and player). And to get Final Destination you have to clear every event battle. And If you have trouble with the last event mactch, I would always use yoshi (a lot of flutter kicks and ground pounds, Giga Bowser is so big you can miss him) Eleminate GB first then use items to KO the others, And that is my recepi for sucses at SSBM, yay.
Or just use the Jigglypuff trick; use the down B move on Giga Bowser (you can't miss!). Two hits with the Down B ought to kill him.
"Noooo! My life's treasure! I would rather die than give up my life size Peach poster!"
-Some Koopa in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2006, 08:10:25 PM »
Could you tell me what the Sound Test is? I already know how to get it, but I don't know what exactly it is...I need to know if it's something I'll want to get right away.

Print