Print

Author Topic: Mario Kart Double Dash: Need help  (Read 11670 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2006, 06:14:12 PM »
Errr.... Practice.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2006, 11:36:38 PM »
ive practaced on all the star cup corses and i still get my butt handed to me
i like pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2007, 08:24:56 AM »

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2007, 02:07:00 AM »
I read it...where are these shortcuts?

Is there really one for Yoshi's Circuit? I hate that course! And I can't beat Sherbet Land to save myself! I went 0-7 against my cousin on this one over a two day stretch!

At least I was getting pretty good at battle mode...have to find some way to win against a 12 year old girl...but I still was under .500 both days.

Maybe I should just retire from video games because I suck!!!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2007, 11:36:27 PM »
The Yoshi's Circuit shortcut is a bit difficult--after the "Turn Left" sign, there's a gap in the fence. Use a Mushroom or Starman to speed up and jump off the little cliff, there's a tunnel down there.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2007, 07:16:35 PM »
I need help. I just bought a new copy of the game on the 17th (I tell you this because it might be a glitch in the new copy) but I've gottengold trophies in the mushroom cup, flower cup, and star cup, but I can't find the Special Cup. Is there something else I'm supposed to do?

Finish the Star Cup 100cc with gold (if you haven't already). Check around and make sure that you've fisined all cups with gold trophies.. I thought I had all gold one time, and then realized that I was missing one that was bronze. Bronze and gold look really similar on my tv.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2007, 02:39:32 PM »
Always use the koopas. Have the Paratroopa at the back. That's all I can say.
"it's always the present"

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2007, 12:18:52 PM »
For a second there I thought you were using your Gamecube as a ball for football and baseball! lawl
"it's always the present"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2007, 06:09:16 PM »
You're not only talking to yourself, but over long periods of time... I don't think anyone currently needs any help on MK:DD... do you notice this?
It's YOUR problem!

Print