Miscellaneous > Fan Creations

new story

(1/9) > >>

Screech:
Just a reminder that I'm not dead, and that I will have a new story at the very next chance I get.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"

Chupperson Weird:
I believe I speak for all of us when I say I'm glad you're not dead.

Yeah, it`s me, that gremlin that does stuff while you`re not looking. Eeh hee hee hee heeeee!

Screech:
Mario awoke in the morning. his head felt heavy. he held his hand to his mouth and breathed. "uhh. Bad morning breath." he mumbled. he stood up. he found it more of a chore than usual. He stumbled to the bathroom miror and picked up his toothbrush. he grinned in the miror and that's when he noticed it.
"aaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!" came the shriek from the castle.
Gotta stop. nobody cares anyway.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"

Insane Steve:
...You aren't dead? *kicks Screech tombstone into the trash* Interesting. *whistle*

(That was a waste of about 2 hours)

I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Chupperson Weird:
Hmm. It says "Screech, strange looking hedgehog who sounded like (what else?) a screech owl."
How touching.
Now see, Steve? YOUR POST WAS FUNNY!! And you say you're not funny...

Screech, give us more of the story. The only problem with your stuff is you don't get enough going long enough for people to understand that's going on!

Yeah, it`s me, that gremlin that does stuff while you`re not looking. Eeh hee hee hee heeeee!

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 10/29/2002 11:48:26 PM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version