Miscellaneous > Fan Creations

saving dinosaur land

<< < (2/24) > >>

Chupperson Weird:
"Or, we could use the Warp Zone," said Mario.
"But the Warp Zone doesn't extend to Dinosaur Land! It's only in the Mushroom Kingdom!" said Luigi.
"I can help," said Krystal.
Then, Mario said "Go get your own story."
"Hmm, maybe I will!" Said Krystal and she flew back to the Great Fox.
(The above can either be considered part of the story, or, it can be considered a shameless plug for a story I am thinking about writing.)

Screech:
It really wouldn't make too much difference either way.

"Around the ghost house?! Are you insane? That would be like...like....no, wait. yeah that's a good idea. wish I'd thought of it myself." mario said.
 They moved forward to the star pad that would take them to the star road. there were five of these, scattered throughout dinosaur land. Why there were none in the Mushroom kingdom they had no idea.
"Allright. Everybody stand on the pad. don't move around too much. and keep your hands and arms inside the train at all times!" luigi joked.
the pad began to shake. the world around them seemed to spin faster and faster until it was all just a big blur. and then, they shot off into the sky.
When the pad stopped spinning, they stepped off. the new scenery was beautiful. everything was in various shades of blue. there were a few small hills with eyes (something that no longer surprised them), and one big one in the center of the huge starshaped island. the stars were big and bright. almost touchable."woooohoo! Lets do that again!" said the koopa. but they had things to do.
They heard a voice. a rather loud voice. a very familiar voice. "Well look who it is!"
Mario and luigi turned to each other and mouthed at the same time, "Bowser."
"Long time no see, eh boys? well not you. I saw you not too long ago. but you! boy, I thought you were dead! But on to more important matters. I am here  on this miserable continent, for this!"
He held up his hand. in it was a large yellow rock.
Mario and luigi spun their fingers around the ears.
"don't think I didn't see that! This is a mineral mined deep within the vanilla dome. It is called Vanillium! it has a power so great, it could easily destroy all of dinosaur land!"
"and you want to use it to destroy the mushroom kingdom! we're not gonna sit there and let you!"
"do you think I hadn't counted on you? I have something special planned for you! Get em!" all of a sudden, throngs of koopa guards raced out and attempted to capture them.
"Hey mario! Remember the capes we brought?"
"yeah."
"Well, now's a good time to use them!"

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.

Screech:
Mario and luigi reaached into their back pockets and pulled out two feathers. they spun around and like magic they were wearing two capes.
Mario got a good running start and flew into the sky.
"Lakitu patrol! Get that one!"
Lakitus riding in clouds flew out in mario's direction.
Meanwhile on the ground, luigi was twirling around, whacking spinies and koopas with his cape. He jumped on a mechakoopa, squishing it temporarily. he picked it up and tossed it at bowser. It knocked him silly for a split second.
"why you!" He ran out to luigi, and tried to swipe at him.
He jumped and got him in the face with his shoe.
Luigi knew how dangerous an angry turtle dragon could be.
He took to the air, joining his brother.
"I have an Idea! On the count of three, pound the ground! One! Two! Three!"
They plummeted toward the ground, releasing the bottom of their capes.
"WHAM"
All the koopas and mechakoopas within a good radius were turned upside down.
Mario and Luigi turned to bowser.
Now, Bowser wasn't the smartest lizard in the world, but he knew that when he could barely handle one Mario brother. Two was out of the question.
"I'm not in the mood to deal with you now! But I'll get to you eventually! And I won't be alone!" He disapeared completely.
"Hey! Where's-"
"help, Ive fallen down and I can't get up!"
They turned to their koopa freind. when they hit the ground, he  had turned over with all of the other koopas.
"Well, now we know who's behind this!"
"Who? oh, him? He's just a flunky."
Mario and luigi's jaw nearly hit the ground. Who could be tough enough to boss around bowser?!

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.

Chupperson Weird:
Just posting to let you know that I'm still reading this. It's intriguing!

King Boo:
Mind if I join in? The evil bossing around bowser is.... Ganondorf! He's back! He escaped from Legend of Zelda & is planning to put the Mushroom Kingdom in a veil of darkness!!!

King of Pink, That's Me!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version