Miscellaneous > Fan Creations

The Super Mario Saga

<< < (6/7) > >>

Markio:
Great!  I'm writing a trilogy fanfic.  The Frist one is called The Mushroom Trilogy: The Beginning.  The last one is called The Mushroom Trilogy: The End.  I need a title for the middle one, though.

I''m the "trick" in "eccentric".

Dairy King:
How's about "The Middle"?

Chapter 12 - Fall of the Tyrant
----------------

Luigi charged at Bowser. The great Koopa King lashed his fists, missing with every swing. Luigi gave a swift sweep of his feet, and Bowser was down, his spikes stinking into the floor.

"This ends here, you shelled freak!!"

He lobbed a fire ball onto the giant Koopa's flailing body. He watched it burn. The skin began to melt away from Bowser's body, but did not reveal a skeleton. Instead a metalic frame appeared. Bowser obviously was controlling this android from a distance.

Luigi looked down. Mario was still unconscious.

"Mario!"

No answer.

"Mario!! Mario, wake up!"

He shook Mario's arm. Slowly, the red-clad plumber raised his head. A great gash was above his swollen right eye.

"Oh, thank God.."

"Luigi..? Uurrgh... I have a killer head ache.."

"Mario... How many fingers?"

He raised two fingers.

"...Oh.. Four..?"

"Close enough. Let's go!"

Suddenly, Mario regained his senses.

"Wait, what about what's his face?!"

Luigi pointed at the melted flesh and burning metalic skeleton.

"Oh."

They ran past the burning android into another room.

"Thank God! More cells!"

The rushed down the hall. Every cell was empty, except for the occasional skeleton.

"Hello!" Mario called out, "Is anyone in here?"

A cry echoed from both sides of the room.

"Mario, This way!"

Luigi ran back the way they came.

"Hold it! That's just the echo!"

"How do you know?"

"Luigi, I spent my entire childhood in the sewers with Pappa! Don'tcha think I might know something about echoes?"

"Right..."

They continued down the hall. As they did, the cries became louder. Finally, the two stumbled upon a cell with more than just bones. There stood Princess Peach and King Toadstool, in tattered pajamas.

"Stand back, and shield your eyes! I'm going to melt these bars!"

Luigi's hands turned into a giant welding torch, and within seconds, the door was a puddle of bubbling lead.

"Thank you, young fellow!" The king said, giving Luigi a giant hug, "But I fear we haven't the time for proper introductions, as the bombard ment on the castle is too much! Let us make haste!"

Suddenly, a large section of cieling broke from above Peach.

"Look out!"

Mario dived beside Peach, shoving her to the side and raised a fist. The peice crumbled like a piece of dirt.

"Thank you.."

"It's nothing, really," said Mario, "but we gotta get going!! This place is coming down!!"

A large crack formed inbetween the Princess and Mario. It opened, revealing a river of lava.

"Sir," Peach began, "If we don't get out of here quick, we're going to be fried!"

Mario gazed at Peach. Her eyes were a beautiful blue. Something told him that the fourtune teller wasn't just full of hot air.

"Right.. And the name's Mario!"

-------------------

Well, this is almost the end. But.. There are some pretty good twists... He he he..

...And my dear sweet mother, she just looked at me like a cow looks at an oncoming train. She leaned right down next to me, and she said,"IT''S GOOD FOR YOU!!!"

Edited by - Dairy King on 1/4/2004 6:31:48 PM

Dairy King:
Hey. Sorry, I can't post any on the story. I left my note book at school.

...And my dear sweet mother, she just looked at me like a cow looks at an oncoming train. She leaned right down next to me, and she said,"IT''''S GOOD FOR YOU!!!"

Markio:
Mario's name is MARIO?!  I hd no idea!

The war that would end all wars was on.  As they fought, the world became a battle between good and evil.  Everywhere you went, you were either on the good side, or the bad side.  Then, my small voice rang through the world with a third side: ''BIG  DEAL!''

Dairy King:
He was talking to Peach, who didn't know who he was.
Anyhoo...

Chapter 13 - Death of a Hero

--------------------

Cracks swarmed around the ground. Sections opened, revealing pools of lava. Ceiling peices fell, making their desperate flight out of the castle difficult.

"Hurry! We don't have much time!"

Luigi looked over his shoulder. King Toadstool was behind him, as was the princess. Mario was nowhere in sight.

"Where's Mario?!"

The King looked behind him.

"Oh, he's gone!"

"You two, go ahead! I have to find Mario!"

The royalty nodded and hurried on. Luigi ran back, in search of Mario. He lay on a chunk of floor in the middle of a pool of lava.

"Oh, jeeze..."

Luigi jumped to the island. It swayed as he landed, and he almost lost his balance. His brother was out. Crumbled peices of brick lay beside his head. Having no time to attempt to wake him, he hoisted Mario upon his shoulders and hurried towards the exit again.

He ran down a hall. The paths were blocked. Luigi was trapped. He noticed a hole in the ceiling and two Koopa shells. He thought about how high Mario jumped off of the Koopa gaurd. Testing how high he could jump, he easily touched the cieling. He scooted the shell below the opening, and jumped through the hole. As he landed, the floor cracked underneath him.

"Beter hurry!"

He skedaddled towards the main exit, and torched the door with a fire ball. As he waited for the giant door to finish burning, cracked swarmed around him. Knowing he wouldn't have the time to wait for it too finish, he jumped, barely clearing the flames. He ran across the stone bridge with time to see the entire structure collapse into a pile of rubble.

"Mario! We did it!"

There was no response.

"Mario..?"

Luigi let Mario's body lie down. He saw no signs of life. Mario was dead.

-------------------

*softly cries*

...And my dear sweet mother, she just looked at me like a cow looks at an oncoming train. She leaned right down next to me, and she said,"IT''S GOOD FOR YOU!!!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version