Miscellaneous > Fan Creations

Mario Forms A Rock Band!

(1/6) > >>

Ambulance Y:
This is going to be a story about Mario, and his newly discovered love of music, that drives him to become a rock star.

Prolouge~Mario’s Idea

In his small house, Mario sighed as he lounged on his favorite chair. He had saved Princess Peach umpteen times, unlocked the thousand-year door and discovered its secrets, heck, he had even won numerous tennis, go-kart, and golf tournaments. But something was missing. He watched Luigi as he pranced around their house blowing through a kazoo, playing some stupid song that annoyed Mario so much he wanted to rip his own ears out, and yet, it seemed to inspire him. This music, it was so compelling he wanted to make his own. He pranced up from his chair and walked to Luigi’s CD collection. He wanted to hear MORE. He flipped through the CD’s. N’SYNC? No. Stevie Nix? No. Classical Mozart? No. The Best of Snoop Dogg? No. Alvin and the Chipmunk’s Greatest Hits. Hmm….Maybe. AC/DC Back in Black, YES! Mario cranked up the CD player to full blast and listened. *Back in Black playing in background*. “Hey!” Luigi shouted, “Can’t a man play a kazoo without being interrupted?!” Mario was entranced with this music. He couldn’t get enough. He needed to play this music. This music needed to go through his soul. He needed to visit the Mushroom Kingdom Instrument Surplus Store. Now!

To Be Continued…

"You can milk anything with nipples."~Gaylord Focker

Edited by - ledzeppelinrocks on 4/1/2005 6:07:46 PM

Yoshisaurus Rex:
What is it with you people?! Lizard Dude just died today for Pete's sake and you're talking about Luigi playing the kazoo!  What's wrong with you?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!

Ambulance Y:
You know what, I think that Lizard Dude would want us to keep on chatting about Mario, we already know that this was a very horrid experience, but if this forum was to talk about death, it would be called Death Forums, not Fungi Forums. I'm not going to stop posting just because I'm about 20% sure that a forumer MIGHT have died. In fact, I'm going to post my second chapter. Sure, i'm also pretty sad about this experience, but you yourself questioned if his death was hoax or not also. It's not a rule that if a rumor about a forumer dying is going around that you have to chat about it. Plus, I don't even know LD in real life! Now I'm going to keep on posting wether you like or not Yoshisaurus Rex, if that is your real name,  because I'm pretty sure that LD would want us to keep on posting, NOT ABOUT DEATH.

Chapter One~Visit to the Mushroom Kingdom Instrument Surplus Store

Other than on his adventures, Mario didn’t get out much. His garage was filled with junk from all the years passed. A pile of koopa shells sat in the corner. Plus a rack with his golf clubs and tennis rackets. But his two prized possessions lied in this center of the garage. There sat his old Mario Kart 64 Kart, and his MKDD kart. He pulled some keys out of his pocket and revved up the good old Double Dash kart. He was going to have a little visit to the Mushroom Kingdom Instrument Surplus Store. Luigi stumbled into the garage. “I hear you’re going to the music store,” he said, “can I go with you to buy a new kazoo.” Mario shook his head yes, and off they went. It was a beautiful day in the kingdom. The sky was blue, all the giant mushrooms were plentiful, and everybody seemed to be enjoying the pleasantness of the hour. Mario and Luigi rode in their prized kart along the country side. They waved at the happy mushroom people, and a cloud of dust trailed behind them. They turned off a road to Mushroom City, and before they knew it, skyscrapers towered above them. Luigi read off a map to Mario and they followed the directions to the MK Instrument Surplus Store. After they parked and got out, Luigi rocketed into the store. “What a ball of energy,” Mario thought. As he entered the store, he saw a toad with a six-o-clock shadow, long greasy hair, and a vacant expression on his face as he strummed a vintage Fender, with his feet propped up on the counter. “Welcome to Mushroom Kingdom Instrument Surplus Store,” he said, “can I help you?” “Yeah,” Mario said, “I listened to some rock music a few days ago, and it inspired me. That’s why I came here; I want to play some rock. I don’t care what instrument. Just please hook me up with something.” The toad introduced himself as Amp, and walked Mario down a row of rock instruments. “Okay, we have bass, drums, keyboard, you know, that kind of stuff, and guitars.” Amp said. Mario looked back and forth at the instruments and was particularly attracted to the guitars. He walked down the long guitar section. A blue guitar, a green one, an orange one, even a golden one, but he was drawn to the final one. It cost a fortune, but it was the best looking one of all. It was an electric. The body looked like a 1-up mushroom, and there were two separate necks to it. It was magnificent. But the price tag made him gag. There were only two people who had that kind of money, and that was none other than the treasure stealing Wario bros. Mario needed this guitar, but the first step was to bribe Wario and Waluigi for some sweet money. Find out what happens in the next chapter!

To Be Continued…

Yoshisaurus Rex, I used to think you took things easy. I've been proven wrong.

"You can milk anything with nipples."~Gaylord Focker

Edited by - ledzeppelinrocks on 4/1/2005 6:53:56 PM

Ultima Shadow:
"Now I'm going to keep on posting wether you like or not Yoshisaurus Rex, if that is your real name,"

Sorry, that just strikes me as funny.

It''''s funny until someone gets hurt. Then it gets hilarious!

Yoshisaurus Rex:
Ha, that's a good one.  My real name.  Heh heh heh heh... *stops laughing and suddenly falls on the floor and begins to weep bitterly* No, you're right!  You're completely right!  My real name actually IS Yoshisaurus Rex!  It's true!  My parents were huge Yoshi and Jurassic Park fans before they were married, so when I was born they immediately decided to give me that rediculous name.  Do you know how hard it was to go through life with a name like that?!  Kids would always point and laugh at me in school, and then throw green-polka dot eggs at me when I walked home.  Every Easter they would force me to eat weird stuff because they thought I could lay eggs.  I couldn't even spell my name correctly for the longest time!  Oh, I'm so embarrassed!  Please don't talk about this anymore!!!

Getting back to serious world now, I think you're story is pretty cool so far.  I might make my own little thing soon (not trying to advertise).

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version