Print

Author Topic: Jazz has Junk!  (Read 16465 times)

« on: January 01, 2011, 05:39:25 PM »
Hi, everyone! I think I posted just enough so I can share to share some art with you! ^___^ I'm still shy, but I've done some different Mario art, along with other art. I don't know if I should put JUST Mario art or not, so I'll start with that. XD I'm actually working towards getting into the gaming industry and using my art and computer skills to get in, but I have a very long way to go. SO!! Here's some work I did, and I can post more overtime! ...I hope I put this in correctly. OH!! And tell me if I need to resize them smaller for you!

I managed to get this done in a day, for Christmas! I always wanted to draw Bowser for Christmas (he's my favourite character!!)

One of a few times that I actually drew Fawful...hee hee! Yeah, it's off, just like he is. XD

My best bud and I are doing a comic together, and this was just an aside picture for it!

This is the comic in question...well, a little ways from the beginning. We call it Koopasta and we're doing it every...8 days! I do the art, and my friend is the director/writer! We kinda mix up our duties for each other now and again.

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 06:17:54 PM »
Those are amazing! Fawful and his mustard-of-doom sandwiches are my favourite.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 06:23:18 PM »
Wow Jazz! You're freaking amazing! You've got mad skills! I especially love the Kammy and Bowser one. It's so cute :D
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 07:12:02 PM »
Awesome stuff.  Very well done.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 07:49:08 PM »
Hee hee! Thanks so much, you guys!!

Weegee, just for that I might draw more Fawful and mustard situations! Until last year, I never knew a character who liked mustard more than Strong Bad from Homestarr Runner. XD

Pt_Peach, it's actually babies Kamek and Bowser! Though it was one of those "alternate universe" pics, it had some people questioning Kamek's real age...poor little pitiful fella. XD

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2011, 07:53:58 PM »
Thank you for the correction. Purple robe. Blue robe. Ahh, failure on my part :)
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2011, 08:45:33 PM »
.............O_______________O;;

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2011, 08:55:15 PM »
Oh hey, it's Super Caterina's long lost younger sister

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2011, 09:38:04 PM »
I'm impressed with the shear artistic talent presented by the members here. 
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2011, 09:42:07 PM »
Ahhh, don't worry about  it, Pt_Peach! I probably should've said who it was, I sometimes forget. >_<

Thank you, Chef! I think! Ha ha!

Kuromatsu, what a nice compliment...thank you! :3

PaperLuigi, that definitely means a lot to me, and I'm betting to the other artists here. I'm glad to share my works! <3 I haven't tried enough for quite some time.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2011, 10:13:27 PM »
You're welcome........>_>;

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2011, 10:53:40 PM »
Wait a minute.... <_____< That's right, Chef...I'm lookin' back at ya! ;)

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2011, 12:26:27 AM »
.............O_______________O;;

Down boy.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2011, 02:26:00 PM »
Hee hee! So, I'm showing these now because I don't wanna be a bug in the next few days! I don't want to drown the place with pics I did, certainly not! I'd done these over different months, practicing characters and such.

Did this using the 3D program Blender. I LOVE 3D modelling and animation, but I rarely had the time to do it. Now I have some time, yay!

This was months ago, but I tried my hand at drawing Peach...really it was the first time that I made a full picture of her.

Months ago, too. Can't recall how it came about, but the idea is so cuuute!

Heh heh...I'm a big Count Bleck fan, which makes this pic funny since he's not in the foreground. XD Handwriting = bad => NO handwriting on pics anymore. :P

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2011, 03:15:17 PM »
Ridiculous, your handwriting is fine.  Your drawings are even more fine.  Nice.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Print