Print

Author Topic: Jazz has Junk!  (Read 16472 times)

« on: January 01, 2011, 05:39:25 PM »
Hi, everyone! I think I posted just enough so I can share to share some art with you! ^___^ I'm still shy, but I've done some different Mario art, along with other art. I don't know if I should put JUST Mario art or not, so I'll start with that. XD I'm actually working towards getting into the gaming industry and using my art and computer skills to get in, but I have a very long way to go. SO!! Here's some work I did, and I can post more overtime! ...I hope I put this in correctly. OH!! And tell me if I need to resize them smaller for you!

I managed to get this done in a day, for Christmas! I always wanted to draw Bowser for Christmas (he's my favourite character!!)

One of a few times that I actually drew Fawful...hee hee! Yeah, it's off, just like he is. XD

My best bud and I are doing a comic together, and this was just an aside picture for it!

This is the comic in question...well, a little ways from the beginning. We call it Koopasta and we're doing it every...8 days! I do the art, and my friend is the director/writer! We kinda mix up our duties for each other now and again.

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 06:17:54 PM »
Those are amazing! Fawful and his mustard-of-doom sandwiches are my favourite.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 06:23:18 PM »
Wow Jazz! You're freaking amazing! You've got mad skills! I especially love the Kammy and Bowser one. It's so cute :D
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 07:12:02 PM »
Awesome stuff.  Very well done.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 07:49:08 PM »
Hee hee! Thanks so much, you guys!!

Weegee, just for that I might draw more Fawful and mustard situations! Until last year, I never knew a character who liked mustard more than Strong Bad from Homestarr Runner. XD

Pt_Peach, it's actually babies Kamek and Bowser! Though it was one of those "alternate universe" pics, it had some people questioning Kamek's real age...poor little pitiful fella. XD

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2011, 07:53:58 PM »
Thank you for the correction. Purple robe. Blue robe. Ahh, failure on my part :)
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2011, 08:45:33 PM »
.............O_______________O;;

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2011, 08:55:15 PM »
Oh hey, it's Super Caterina's long lost younger sister

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2011, 09:38:04 PM »
I'm impressed with the shear artistic talent presented by the members here. 
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2011, 09:42:07 PM »
Ahhh, don't worry about  it, Pt_Peach! I probably should've said who it was, I sometimes forget. >_<

Thank you, Chef! I think! Ha ha!

Kuromatsu, what a nice compliment...thank you! :3

PaperLuigi, that definitely means a lot to me, and I'm betting to the other artists here. I'm glad to share my works! <3 I haven't tried enough for quite some time.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2011, 10:13:27 PM »
You're welcome........>_>;

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2011, 10:53:40 PM »
Wait a minute.... <_____< That's right, Chef...I'm lookin' back at ya! ;)

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2011, 12:26:27 AM »
.............O_______________O;;

Down boy.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2011, 02:26:00 PM »
Hee hee! So, I'm showing these now because I don't wanna be a bug in the next few days! I don't want to drown the place with pics I did, certainly not! I'd done these over different months, practicing characters and such.

Did this using the 3D program Blender. I LOVE 3D modelling and animation, but I rarely had the time to do it. Now I have some time, yay!

This was months ago, but I tried my hand at drawing Peach...really it was the first time that I made a full picture of her.

Months ago, too. Can't recall how it came about, but the idea is so cuuute!

Heh heh...I'm a big Count Bleck fan, which makes this pic funny since he's not in the foreground. XD Handwriting = bad => NO handwriting on pics anymore. :P

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2011, 03:15:17 PM »
Ridiculous, your handwriting is fine.  Your drawings are even more fine.  Nice.

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2011, 03:32:45 PM »
I ADORE the last drawing. And your handwriting is fine! You've got quite a nice style going with Peach.
Also, post lots!

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2011, 03:59:35 PM »
Awwww, you guys are so nice! Thanks for the feedback, it means a lot to me! Thank you about my handwriting, too! I was having a complex for awhile there. ;) But sure! I'll post often, at least with all/most the stuff I got so far. ;) Except the real junk, you won't see THAT...heh!!

Come to think of it, I don't have THAT much stuff, so it'll be time to whip up more pics very soon!

EDIT: I want to show you guys our latest comic! You can see more of 'em at Koopasta!

Thanks so much for looking. ^___^
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 05:56:46 PM by JazzyLuv »

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2011, 04:38:01 AM »
I see we have a new artist onboard! Words can't describe how cool these drawings look. Keep it up! :)
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2011, 01:47:30 PM »
FlamingBlueMario, thank you SO much!! I'm happy to share some things!

I did these over my vacation with my best friend. I had to just be free and NOT worry about guides and proper proportion...too much. XD I used marker and did these in my sketchbook. Best friend is AWESOME with prompts!

Professor Layton rescuing "the Princess"

Count Bleck in troooouble...with a strange hybrid version of Tippi. Hee hee!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2011, 10:56:07 PM »
Still haven't played the Professor Layton games.  Maybe I should...? 

I'm not surprised at Count Bleck.  He always did dress like a pimp.

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2011, 12:14:22 AM »
I love all your drawings! You do excellent work!

Your link to Koopasta doesn't work though (not for me anyway).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2011, 11:48:09 AM »
The url is going to "http://"http//koopasta.deviantart.com". This link should work.

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2011, 10:47:54 PM »
Haha, looks like Count Bleck got some 'splainin' to do!

"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2011, 11:14:53 PM »
Peh...I hate when links add the "http://". I'm so used to doing it all myself! XD Thanks, Luigalaxy! I don't need to edit it now...heh heh heh... :3 *lazy* Thanks for pointing it out, Toad!

Thanks, all of you! Really makes me happy that you like my works!! Heh!! Ohhhhh yes, Count Bleck has MUCH to explain... @_@

Turtlekid1, the games are worth checking out! I haven't played them entirely, but I helped with puzzles and role-played different characters. Some of the puzzles will get frustrating while most...SO easy. o_O Oh and about Count Bleck...HA HA HA!! He rocks that white pimp-esque suit!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2011, 03:30:36 PM »
Those are pretty, awesome.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2011, 07:03:41 PM »
Glad to help. Nice to see some new artists around here.

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2011, 06:18:59 PM »
Thank you, ShadowBrain! Thank you as well, Luigalaxy--I'm glad to show some works!

I'm spending some time away from websites...sorta (as in not long). But I thought I'd take you waaaaay back to a time when I was especially young in drawing Koopas...and stuff.

The first three are from 2003. o_o No fun getting critiqued for having a good time with pictures, but that's okay!! They were still fun to do.

Good ole Kamek. ;) In a role-play I do with my friend, the characters (including him) get older as we do. XD

I got a LOT of flak for this, and I still do after 8 years. XD BUT I also get some praise for doing something this bold. For anyone who ever wondered, "Why would Bowser not have a SHARK TAIL???" ...well, why would he even have a fish tail? And why did I make his torso green? Someone thought I did it wrong, but I didn't like how the orange looked. XD ...I've had a lotta flak, I reiterate.

Now this is from last year, so I skipped time. XD Just a weird idea with Bleck and his minion, Mimi!

And Dimentio...so yeah, I like some of the characters from Super Paper Mario...oh yeah!!!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 06:20:39 PM by JazzyLuv »

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2011, 10:15:33 PM »
That Kamek is amazing.

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2011, 10:52:31 PM »
That everything is amazing.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2011, 10:56:57 PM »
True.  Kamek is just what jumped out at me.

« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2011, 12:51:21 PM »
A Happy Valentine's Day to you!! Thought, since right now I'm doing some different things, and I'm in Great Mouse Detective mode, I'll share some loving pics of old...and not as old!

Surprised I didn't show this one earlier.

This is definitely old! XD But this character belongs to my best buddy, and in our RP she belongs to Kamek (lucky fella!)

Not even sure why I'm showing this, except to show that I had a tough time, and it happens when I'm worried too much about other artists. :P

This character I got to adopt from my li'l bro, who made quite an awesome story about him. Shocker, who would be Bowser's bro in that RP I briefly mentioned!

Older one...these aren't all loving! XD I see ego, evil thoughts and anger more than love! This is one of my best pictures that I ever made. The first that I completed after being awake for almost two days straight!

This one is just cute. I took artistic license with Merlee from Paper Mario, but in that RP, Bleck and Merlee reeeally like each other! He gets really sweet about her after she picked up his broken heart on the beach once. :3

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2011, 01:35:26 PM »
Don't let ShadowBrain see Kamek's girlfriend.

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2011, 03:55:26 PM »
Uh-oh... XD Probably won't help to know that it's his extremely LOVING wife in the RP. Guess not...I won't say NOTHIN' if you don't. :3

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2011, 03:56:07 PM »
Judging by apparel, she's already more than familiar with the concept of a harem...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2011, 08:43:36 PM »
Well...<3 Nah, nah, that's still not how she rolls, despite the thing I was thinking about. o_o

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2011, 12:46:16 AM »
Love everyone of these! Hope you've got more to show us soon! :)

I'm new here btw nice to meet ya'll...I've been playing Mario games since 86....have never stopped,never will! See ya'll around!

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2011, 09:01:00 PM »
Months later... >_< A lot of craziness has happened and for a while I hadn't drawn ANY Mario stuff! XD So, these couple of pictures were done over several months. :D

I made this for my best buddy's contest! I drew her flower-loving character, Jacob, and a "kind" Piranha Plant trying to shelter him. :3 Used markers and...coloured pencils!

Same friend and I are back at working our comic! I tell you, life can have a looong story to tell, but seeing stories about the Mario crew is much more fun! It's still over at Koopasta on DeviantArt!

Oh...I see you can add attachments. Should I be using that feature instead of my site?? Eh, well, I don't mind either way! Glad to share some stuff again!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2011, 09:07:07 PM »
Oh, hey!  Been a while.

I could've sworn I've seen that comic recently, but it didn't even click in my mind until seeing it here that it was the same comic.  ._.

In any case, maybe stick around a bit longer this time?

« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2011, 09:26:07 PM »
I'll definitely try! I never meant to be gone so long, but some cruddy things happened and I had to disappear for awhile. :( I'm sorry! I'll stick around more often, now that things have settled down! :)

« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2011, 09:24:57 AM »
You know, that Piranha Plant piece probably caters to at least three different fetishes.

« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2011, 07:40:56 AM »
XD As long as I didn't imply anything, I'll let things fly. LOL!

Print