Print

Author Topic: Talkback: Mailbag 30 Apr 2007  (Read 9297 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« on: April 30, 2007, 11:01:43 PM »
Discuss the latest mailbag here.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 11:03:24 PM by Deezer »

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 11:54:06 PM »
Good mailbag.

Oh, it appears Rogueport is spelled incorrectly on that "Mushroom World" thing.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 12:22:04 AM »
And the Beanbean Kingdom is way too far away from fair TMK... they're right next to each other in the game...
I was too late... I was going to just send this, signed "Sincerely, BP.":
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 04:46:10 AM »
I warned those guys not to tell him he was wrong...

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 05:51:23 AM »
I think we need to get J.J. to draw caricatures of Suffix and Luigison if they will appear in the Mailbag again.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 01:05:49 PM »
Isn't that Austin guy in the mail the coolkid Austin?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2007, 01:29:43 PM »
What was up with that one email at the end? Did that guy's syntax explode? And why did you guys allow the moon to get half destroyed?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 01:42:20 PM »
We wanted to see what would happen. Also, if you look in past mailbags, you will find at least one other JOE GANN letter.
That was a joke.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2007, 02:02:36 PM »
The other mailbag's title was even taken from it, PAPOOR MARIO FAZ GET.

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 02:00:04 AM »
Hmmm, good mailbag.

I got laughs from the moon-exploding one. And I got a kick out of the potluck-karaoke letter :D. Haha, message truncated. :D
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2007, 10:18:34 AM »
If Mario got a hold of the Master Sword, what do you think he'd do with it? Would he have some fun? Or would he show off in front of Peach and make Luigi jealous that he doesn't have a great sword?
- Vidge Mick Ter

Dear lord, he reminds me of this other guy I once knew who always asked what would happen if (Insert item/character/weapon) was combined with (other item/weapon/character from different universe) and how it would affect others nearby.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2007, 12:27:17 PM »
I'm a little surprised that that one was still in their mailbox after about a year or so. I thought they deleted it.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2007, 12:33:09 PM »
It was in the David-answers-everything-regardless-of-quality-and-think-about-using-it-when-there-is-nothing-better-to-use bin for about a year or so.

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2007, 11:21:45 AM »
All in all, it was a good mailbag.  Thanks for putting it up for the world to see.

Let me answer letters next time, please.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Print