Print

Author Topic: Calling all older members of the Fungi Forums!!  (Read 7240 times)

« on: July 08, 2001, 12:19:29 PM »
Calling all old members, calling all older members!I  want the older members to help me try to make this board like it used to be, if you an older member, and you want this board to be like i used to be, come and give ideas!Is it to ban somewon?To stop being cruel and mean?Or to make an new forum just like the old days where only oldr memers like me and others can hang and chill, just like before.Please answer!

All hail the almighty Oreo cookie master.

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2001, 05:12:48 PM »
I consider myself a veteran here, somewhat, and the board is still the same as it use to be only $$Wario$$ is dangering this

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2001, 05:17:01 PM »
Yea but ban him and he'll come back with a new name, that is really bad.

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2001, 06:21:02 AM »
Well.. I started coming here over a year ago. Good enough? I remember back when I first came here, I checked in a couple of times a day because all of the threads were always so active. We need some new topics.

~Princess Peach "Getting sick of Mario vs. Sonic Posts" Toadstool~

~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~
~Heir to the Royal Throne, the Baker of Many Cakes, Kisser of Many Noses,Bimbo Supreme, and Crybaby Extroidinaire,Her Royal Highness, the Noble Princess Peach Toadstool~

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2001, 10:00:20 AM »
I'm with you, Kinopio.  I think we need some fun, new topics!

(It would help a lot if there were no fights or insults, but there's not much we can do about that.)
--Roy Koopa
--Oldest and coolest of the Seven Koopa Kids!

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2001, 11:24:12 AM »
Maybe if Deezer allows, he could make a new forum only for fun topics, called ummm.....good forum for people who like fun good topics or we cold try to leave $$Wario$$ alone so he won't bug us, besides I've only seen him post or reply in the general mario chat forum sooo...

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2001, 04:04:59 PM »
I tried posting a few things here and there. It could work...

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2001, 05:24:07 PM »
maybe a forum for people who have been here for a certain amount of time, just so we can, you know, feel like big man , or woman.

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2001, 12:40:52 AM »
~newbie~

Erm...don't you guys think that if you make yourselves your own forum where no one else can go, that you are alienating the others, and thereby not allowing them the chance to truly become veterans of the board?

I dunno...it just seems like an ego-trip in the form of an extra forum, that's all.

~*Christi, the little blue kitty*~
~*Christi, the little blue kitty*~

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2001, 03:36:41 AM »
whats your point?

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2001, 10:55:13 AM »
Christie!Youre still here!Good.I thought  Wario made you leave!

Quote:I like other Nintendo charecters,But the Bros. are the best.-RoyKoopa(But Link rules,too)
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2001, 11:37:00 AM »
Maybe we could have some password where you must have the password to get in.Anyways, we could let SOME new people in,like Marioandlink and christi the cat(sorry if I misspelled her name).And some others.

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2001, 11:44:08 AM »
Alright, that's just silly.  The Cat's right, if you guys whine to get your own board just because you're so elite, you're alienating any new members.  That can kill a board even sooner than insulting messages.

Come on, you guys are probably 12, 13 years old?  To repeat what was said before, sounds like an ego trip.

---------
"But mommy, I want my OWN message board!"
Someone set up us the bomb!

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2001, 01:55:13 PM »
I just said new people could come in, geeze,don't get ****y.

"If it''''s a joke, laugh at it"
All hail the almighty oreo master

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2001, 01:56:12 PM »
were saying make a seperate disscussion, like story board and stuff thats all not the whole fungi forms. And what your point about the whole ego trip thing?

"PARATROOPA'S, ATTACK"
"PARATROOPA''S, ATTACK"

Print