Print

Author Topic: Mariopedia...  (Read 16818 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« on: March 31, 2003, 03:28:43 PM »
Hey!  I'd just like to say I LOVE your site! (Sorry, I know you must get that a lot ;) )

I've been a regular at your site for a few years now, and I must say the Mariopedia is your most impressive feature.

I was browsing thru it the other day and noticed a few errors. I vaguely remember someone saying they'd like to know of any errors anywhere.  Well, here ya go:

Bombette listed twice
SMW Blurp & Cheep Cheep pics switched
SMRPG Fireworks has SMK Fireball pic
Fuzzipede pic broken
Groove Guy pic broken
Jelly Super has Jelectro pic
SMB3 Nipper Plant should be Walking Piranha
SMW2 & PM Stilt Guy pics broken
Yellow Egg has Red Egg pic

Also, I'd be happy to submit any sprites you're missing for the Mariopedia. Later!
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2003, 01:03:18 AM »
Thanks!

This should all be fixed now. We disagree on "Walking Piranha Plant," however. We took "Nipper Plant" from Nintendo's SMB3 Player's Guide.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2003, 11:12:10 AM »
Oh hey, after scouring the Mariopedia for the secret page (which, Yay! I found, BTW!), I came upon a few more mistakes.

Alley Rat has Rat Funk pic
SMB3 Bullet Bill  has SMW pic
PM Buzzy Beetle entry missing
Jelly Super has Jelectro pic
Ma’ & Pa’Mole—he doesn’t give you fireworks; another guy in Moleville does
Oerlikon—A *purple*, spiked creature

Hope this helps. :)

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2003, 01:13:47 AM »
Woah, that's two people who have found the secret page after my last clue... I should probably stop giving clues now, heh.

Thanks Sapphira, I'll check those out. I do know offhand that the SMB3 and SMW Bullet Bills look very similar, if not exactly the same. Pictures for SMB1, 2, and 3 came from Mario All-Stars.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2003, 07:59:50 PM »
I have the correct SMB3 sprite (from SMAS, of course) if you'd like it. I can email it to you, it you want.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2004, 03:29:31 PM »
Wow. It's hard to believe I've been a part of these forums for exactly one year today, this being my very first topic which is where my very first post was made.

I've watched this site go through some pretty big changes within the past year--some good, some bad, but overall it's been a "growing experience."

A year ago was the first time I met many of you, some whom have become my good friends, and others...well, not so great.
In August I first became a mod, then in September the chatroom began and I was given the postition as an op. In December (or maybe it was November) TMK gave me the great privilege of becoming a full-fledged staff member, which I would geniuinely like to thank for.  I know I couldn't have made it this far without the help of some of you guys, which I'd like to thank you for.

With 4145 posts now, I feel that TMK has become my "home away from home"--online, I suppose (heehee).  Anyhoo, with all that said and done, I hope that the following year to come will be just as fun and rewarding (even though, yes, I'll admit, some of you drive me crazy).  All and all it's been fun. I'm glad I could've gotten to know you all.

Ciao for now!

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.

Edited by - Sapphira on 3/31/2004 1:32:03 PM

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2004, 04:16:19 PM »
Congratulations, and thanks for all your hard work.

^_____^

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2004, 06:39:33 PM »
congrats Sapph

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2004, 06:55:33 PM »
I thought you had amnesia or something for a minute, until I realized the date of this post.
200 characters and nothing to say.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2004, 07:00:52 PM »
Sapph, you're lucky you're so appreciated. XD  Sorry about the face, it's a habit now.  BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!  Um, yeah.

''Are spirits delicious?''
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2004, 08:19:37 PM »
Sorry, no drawing from me. (Hi! I'm dropping in for a visit, TMKers!)
If you could hear my imitation of Mario saying "congratulations", you'd feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

"The Hero''s triumph on Cataclysm''s Eve wins three symbols of virtue. The Master Sword he retrieves, keeping the knights'' line true."
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2004, 08:35:42 PM »
Wah.

My brain does stupid things when I‘m not looking.
That was a joke.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2004, 10:09:48 PM »
Yeah, I do remember she joined about a week after I did.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2004, 10:25:25 PM »
Those who stick around are always appreciated. It's just too bad that the two überposters both slacked off in their old age. :( ;)

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2004, 10:40:30 PM »
As your good friend, Sapphira, I'd like to criticize you a little.

You were a minute late for it to be exactly one year later.

You said the Y-word in your post up there.

Happy...  1-year TMK Joining Day... Thing!

Print