Print

Author Topic: Motion To Ban jon  (Read 7143 times)

« on: August 14, 2003, 05:05:23 PM »
Motion to Ban jon

Cause: Extreme spamming

I know it's technically not one of the four rules, but use some common sense. He has mercilessly spammed nearly every single active topic, caused high-level annoyance without regret, and picked numerous fights with numerous people, who have luckily been wise enough not to fight back. There is no doubt that he is causing much, much more harm to the forums than good, not contributing anything meaningful to the community in the remotest sense anymore, and should be immediately banned.

I've had enough; it has gone too far.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2003, 05:14:07 PM »
Uhh, you're sort of wrong.  He only picked a fight with Sapphira, who can't exactly "fight" on the internet.  Actually, she changed her sig as a comeback.
second of all, spam isn't on the rule list, so add it, or get Deezer to add it.
Third of all, this is sort of unimportant, but spam is a kind of meat.  Just call it disruptive behavior or something more realistic.
And if you ban him, you might as well ban me, because, I yayed as much as him and I don't want to be the last weirdo in the forums.

Hamster Sauce!  Yay!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2003, 05:16:58 PM »
And he was not merciless.  He apologied to Sapph somewhere and started showing a couple people HTML use.

Hamster Sauce!  Yay!

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2003, 05:23:29 PM »
The yaying in the Yay! thread is not the issue. He has Yay! spammed every other thread also. You have not.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2003, 05:28:08 PM »
There are 2 SPAMs. One is the kind you eat, and the other is Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages, which jon has created. The Yays are getting on mine and everyone else's nerves. You are just defending him, Markio because you like saying Yay. So I agree with Lizard Dude to ban jon unless jon stops with the yays.

Edited by - NiNtEnDoFrEaK on 8/14/2003 4:28:56 PM
Deezer was here.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2003, 05:36:41 PM »
"You have not"
Yes I have!  If you read through the yay thread you'll see that I wrote,'Yay!  let's  go invade other topics!'

And nintendofreak, I remember you yaying also!

Hamster Sauce!  Yay!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2003, 06:06:49 PM »
Jon didn't swear, he didn't shout, he didn't flame, and he didn't advertise for another site.  I don't see any problem!

Hamster Sauce!  Yay!

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2003, 07:37:45 PM »
I don't mind jon staying, but it's just that the extreme "yaying" is really getting on my nerves. I've read it so much the word no longer has meaning.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2003, 08:07:13 PM »
Unless jon stops the immaturity act and FAST, I third that motion.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2003, 08:37:37 PM »
I agree with TBB.  Sapphira, go to mario bar to be enlightened.

Hamster Sauce!  Yay!

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2003, 08:38:46 PM »
Don't listen to him, Sapphira.
Deezer was here.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2003, 08:45:49 PM »
Sapphira can choose for herself.  In mario bar, jon says sorry!  On the last page, written in green!  Go look if you don't believe me!

Hamster Sauce!  Yay!

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2003, 11:15:06 AM »
Um, ok. I knew this would happen. As far as Im concerned, Markio is the coolest guy who ever existed.

Besides, now that my Yay! only thread was deleted, now I cant yay anymore. I had said on that apology that I would only yay when neccessary like Yay! My football team won! Or something like that. I did say it in green.

Plus, so I can yay, I just made a thread about it. I yayed everywhere on some other topics because I had to. They werent the popular ones, just the dumb, boring forgotten ones. I "bumped" them up. Plus, I think I said that I would only yay in THAT YAY forum.

Besides, you guys cant ban me. Im not breaking ANY rules. And ill quote them too. Deezer's gonna have to change them in order to ban me. Otherwise, it's not fair, and Im not breaking the rules and im banned, then EVERYONE must be banned in order to be fair.

So, basically, you cant ban me. Besides, Ive stopped now because I think I have a great idea! On General Mario Chat, theres a thread theat says TMK Instant Messaging or something. It's our very own Chat room that I made! Maybe people typing fast a nd like a real-live conversation will get rid of my extreame bordom of this place. So try it out!

Oh, and you know Im gonna get you for this, LD.......

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2003, 01:08:48 PM »
You callin' MY topic dumb, boring, and forgotten???

Edited by - nintendofreak on 8/15/2003 12:09:35 PM

Deezer was here.

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2003, 01:18:01 PM »
Which one is that?

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2003, 01:44:53 PM »
Hey, LD said that i was yaying in Active threads. Actually, sort of yes, sort of no, but I was mainly doing the yaying to topics on the bottom of the forum lists. And, of course, i yay in the Yay! threda.

Plus, here is a list of people I picked fights with, and then apologized, becoming friends again:

Lizard Dude: Hmm, I got mad at him, but I forgave him. Now that he made this thread, who knows now.

Insane Steve:Ill forgive him if he doesnt mess with my Yay! threads

Sapphira: Haha! This is the hardest person to forgive.

CashCrazed: He messed up my pc with his "Idiot" thingy, which I forgave him about. I wish I never invernted that one thread I made about him

Hmm, thts a lot, but it wasnt only me who fought. Besides, I forgave them all except LD(since he made this thread and hates me), Insane Steve because he deleted my thread, and Sapphira, because, well, she's the perfectest person ever and she doesnt like non-perfet people. SO that's that! Yay! My hand hurts!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2003, 02:07:35 PM »
"Sapphira, because, well, she's the perfectest person ever and she doesnt like non-perfet people."

1) I am NOT perfect.
2) NO ONE is perfect. If I hated non-perfect people, not only would I be a hypocrite, but also I would hate every single living person on the face of the earth.
3) I do NOT care that people aren't perfect. I just care about competence, friendliness and sincerity, and I HATE annoying-ness, unintelligence, immaturity and rudeness.
4) I'm a VERY forgiving person. But if that person shows no remorse AND keeps on doing what upset me, then I have a hard time forgiving....

Jon, I don't hate you. I just want you to stop annoying everybody--for the sake of the entire board.  I'm sorry that we came off on the wrong foot... but I do wish you would stop.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2003, 02:12:18 PM »
Fine. i forgive you.....Im sorry for being a moron-again.

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2003, 07:43:11 PM »
Hmmm... Looks like this is settled. Good. Now I'll play some Revenge of Shinobi.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2003, 10:08:47 AM »
Just please don't try to ban me. I changed my sig, see?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

How the heck did this happen?-Lonic, after being created when Sonic the Heghog and Link fused togather
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2003, 03:22:45 PM »
And everyone lived happily ever after. The end. Too bad marioguy wouldnt behave. Yay! Uh, I mean......................uhhhhhh, got to go! Ahhhh!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2003, 11:12:05 AM »
Yes I think this topic is over. Jon is reformed, he set up the brilliant chatroom, and no longer spams with hudreds of yays anymore. He's no longer among the dark side, so he has earned his stay here.

We''re the Mario Bros. and plumbing''s our game! We''re not like the others who get all the fame! If your sink is in trouble, you can call us on the double! We''re faster than the others, you''ll be hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2003, 11:40:05 AM »
Oooh, I don't know about that! Bwahahaha!

Just kidding!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2003, 02:16:37 AM »
Yeah, what Meowrio said. He's doing great now with the chatroom. H ejust updated it today nad nobody seems to be getting on.

Signature.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2003, 03:25:59 PM »
Jon showed my picture now no one will rest untill is banned!!!!!!!! now *kills everyone*

EDIT: Bad words, again.
 ~YZ

I''m the master of Mario and Pokémon!

Edited by - Yoshi zero on 8/19/2003 3:23:03 PM
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2003, 04:14:57 PM »
AHHH! Moderators, where are you?

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2003, 04:24:13 PM »

Stop it.
 ~YZ

Edited by - Yoshi zero on 8/19/2003 3:26:35 PM

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2003, 04:30:10 PM »
i wish i were a mod. Id be helping you.

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2003, 05:57:46 PM »
Delete the picture or I'll never stop!

I''m the master of Mario and Pokémon!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2003, 06:05:49 PM »
Sadib100, you brought this upon yourself. You began to act up before Jon posted your picture. Now I suggest you calm down and lay off the filthy language as it only decreases the amount of time it will take to ban you.

We''re the Mario Bros. and plumbing''s our game! We''re not like the others who get all the fame! If your sink is in trouble, you can call us on the double! We''re faster than the others, you''ll be hooked on the brothers!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2003, 08:20:10 PM »
It's off. Now will you be good? please? Youre the one who started this by posting bad words.

Print