Print

Author Topic: Motion to make Trainnman a mod  (Read 13800 times)

« on: September 28, 2003, 05:04:39 PM »
I know this is not sounding like be but he has done really good. I know that's he wasn't here very long, but Sapphira was a newbie too when she turned into a mod. I think the TMK Fungi Forums would do alot better with him as a mod. He may not be a Mario freak that much but he will be a great mod.

It''s ah me marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2003, 07:25:38 PM »
Hey I think Sadib's trying to trick us... He's trying to trick us all! Head for the hills!

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2003, 07:31:29 PM »
Thank you, Sadib100. Wait, I am a Mario freak! Yes, I am a true newbie and have been relativly nice to everybody. I have apologized also for every stupid thing I may have done here. I don't wanna brag, but I think I would make a well mod here at the forums. I'll finally turn into an active member once Sapphira updates the list. I'm also the kind of person who'll be here for a LOOOOONG time. So if mod, I will always be here. If you do say yes, I thank all who are saying yes.

Stupid inventions- Ejector seat for helicopters.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2003, 07:42:10 PM »
I guess I won't say anymore about this because people are already freakin' out and jumping on my case about it. I'm guessing that those people would think I would be a horrible mod. Well no sir, if I am mod AND admin at Jon's place and Wheel Kirby's place, I see no reason why you people would think I would be a horrible mod.

Thanks a lot, whatever...

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2003, 08:56:22 PM »
I wonder if Deezer would ever consider adding new moderators...if so, I would LOVE to be one.

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2003, 09:00:46 PM »
Trainman would be a decent moderator, but we already have good moderators, in my opinion. Therefore, since there are no mod spaces open at this time, Trainman will most likely not become a moderator, unless someone suddenly withdraws.
Moderation isn't democratic. It's chosen and that's all.
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2003, 03:47:03 PM »
Meowrio doesn't deserve to be a mod because he always post useless topics.

It''s ah me marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2003, 05:19:09 PM »
Well, I concur, Trainman would be a good moderator ... problem being that each board may only have one moderator thanks to the format. Plus, the board isn't a great deal active... I mean, daily, there's about 20 topics updated on GMc, about 5-10 on General, and 10 total on the other three.

Trainman would be a good mod in the future, when one of the mods leaves the boards. Nowadays, however, I think the mods are fine as is.

Although I MIGHT have an idea to make Trainman able to edit others posts WITHOUT making him a mod...

Stupid Quotes: (4th edition)
"Leningrad? Wasn`t that named after John Lennon?"
~Kid in my 10th grade Ancient History class (he passed with a C, too)
~I.S.~

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2003, 10:55:09 PM »
Thanks all who want me to be a mod or who are saying that I would make a good mod. Yes, I feel like I would make a good mod here, but if I can't get a position, maybe I could just be mod at the chatroom, er.. I mean operator. When the ops happen to be busy or something, I could be there. I VERY rarely leave the computer for anything, so I would be on patrol pretty much the whole time I was here. Yeah, that would be cool...
Also, when some kind of offense occurs, or if there is an inappropiate comment to someone or about something, some ops don't even care. You know that we have younger audiences there, and other people who are older but don't tolerate anything like that.

The problem that bothers me the most, is that how some people at the TMK chatroom think I'm just a little kid who doesn't deserve to be an op. But, the heck with it. If anybody has a problem with it, please tell me what any problems would be.

(We're actually having problems in the chatroom right as I speak.)

Trouble makers that have made offenses that I and others have seen but no op has doen nothing about it:

Jon- *Usernames* Hugepost, Shadowz, yay, Jon.

He'll behave normally then be hyper, then the cycle repeats. Doing the "yay-ing" and saying inappropiate comments when he knows people don't tolerate it. People have told him to stop, but he won't, and if he's kicked, he'll just come right back until he is threatened with a ban.

Vorticon- We don't know exactly if he is Marioguy/Sadib100/Killa of PS2, but he CERTAINLY acts like him. Same thing with the inappropiate comments and sometimes even flaming. He'll keep coming back for a while, but then stop after a little bit. He always uses that nickname, so he's not hard to spot.

OUR BIGGEST PROBLEM:
Sadib100- *Usernames* yay, Sadib100, Sadib200, Sadib300, & up, and sometimes he'll just bash in a bunch of letters on the keyboard like this, "ghasfdhafda."

Flames periodically, nothing but inappropiate comments, "yay-ing," etc. I will not be surprised if he swears at the chatroom, which I think he may have already. Nothing but trouble in the short time he stays.

Right now, those are people who cause trouble that i and others have spotted. If I am forced to get witnesses to this junk, then by all means I will.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2003, 09:12:43 AM »
Actually, Deezer, Trainman can have my op spot that you said you'd give to all the forum moderators. I don't foresee myself going to the chatroom any time soon, anyways.

Stupid Quotes: (5th edition)
"I`d like to buy a vowel. An N?"
~Contestant on "Wheel of Fortune"
~I.S.~

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2003, 04:22:01 PM »
Then that means Im going to be kicked more often.

Looks like Ill have to add an iron/steel brick to my butt.......

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2003, 04:26:02 PM »
Thanks again for giving up your op spot, Insane Steve, but Deezer won't let me be a full time op. I don't know why though. Strangely, I would only be a part time op between the hours of 4AM-noon, so if I can't do that, then I'm no op. So, there's an op spot open that has been given up to me that I can't have for some reason.
*sigh* Whatever... not worthy enough yet, I assume.
I wouldn't really want a mod spot here at the forums unless someone suddenly left, but I was really aiming for an op spot at the chatroom.  I had the opportunity since Insane Steve gave it up to me, (Thanks!) but Deezer won't let me have it. It's not because he thinks I'm a little brat who doesn't deserve it, it's soemthing else that is beyond me. Hmm...

Oh, and Sadib, you spelled my name wrong, man. It's "Trainman," not "Trainnman." Just to let you know.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2003, 10:03:21 PM »
I guess I'm not gonna be op. I can't gain approval, but I can't keep on bugging him because that hinders my already lowering chances even more. I can't afford that.

Time, I guess, will grant me approval... let's hope...

Edited by - Trainman on 10/7/2003 9:39:12 PM

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2003, 01:35:00 AM »
When did this occur?
We already have Mods,good ones too.
We don't need any more unless one leaves AND Deezer gives them the 'go' to be a Mod.

**LATEST HEADLINES!!!** Luigi''s Mansion Robbed * Wario''s game a total failure * Daisy reveals she dosen''t own a castle at all * Waluigi reveals he hates Luigi just for $45 he didn''t owe him *MORE NEWS AT 10!

Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2003, 10:23:26 AM »
Has there even been one mod that has resigned yet? I think they should give Trainman a go if a moderator leaves. ;)

------------------------------
The Muffins, they''''re watching!
------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

Print