Print

Author Topic: Motion to make Trainnman a mod  (Read 13780 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2003, 09:07:25 PM »
Yes; Watoad resigned, and let Lizard Dude take his place.
That was a joke.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2003, 03:17:35 PM »
Trainman= Half-Op at chatroom... once Deezer comes today. Deezer, who has awarded me this position, and all who have complimented me, I thank you all!

In Sapphira's words: Warm fuzzies for all! ;P

Stupid inventions- Ejector seat for helicopters.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2003, 03:45:09 PM »
Want my answer?NO!>X(

I always have the latest info.Did you know that marioguy is evil?
 I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2003, 04:53:13 PM »
No, as in I wouldn't make a good mod or op? Well, be quiet.

I would love for you, stupidmonkey, to try and be mod... then be a BETTER mod.

Could you give me a reason why you are against me being mod, please?

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2003, 10:26:42 PM »
Geez i was kidding.Thanx.I just wanted to see if this was still running.Yeah why not your cool.

I always have the latest info.Did you know that there was a Super Nintendo?
 I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2003, 10:41:55 PM »
Okay then. I am half-op at the chatroom right now. Woo!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2003, 05:38:25 PM »
Well, Meowrik, we should kiss our half-op positions goodbye for VERY STUPID REASONS.

A few people kept swearing knowing we had younger folks there, but there was no talking to him. MegaByte defended these people who did this. I would have never thought MB would do that and go against us. Basically, in my eyes MB, you defended the people who kept swearing, etc., while you were giving crap to Meowrik and I about him not doing anything bad, as if it offended no one. Well, it did offend people.

I infer that you just tried to convince Deezer that it was ALL the half-ops' fault. I want a good reason for what you did, MB.

We followed Deezer's rules from the beginning. Those rules included no swearing, flooding, etc.

Deezer NEVER CHANGED the rules. If he did all of the sudden, we had NO knowledge of it whatsoever and he would've told us. When we tried to confront and kick those offenders, you were INSTANTLY all over us. When we tried to ban them for their continous offenses, you just went crazy toward us. If I would have KNOWN that Deezer changed the rules all of the sudden, then there would've been no problem. But since nobody said anything and we were trying to do our jobs, you and others were on our cases, faster than a bullet.

Again, I want a good reason from you, MB, for why you did this.

"Oh, I''m such and idiot." "I don''t wanna live to see the day the Earth screws up." ~Trainman

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2003, 06:48:40 PM »
MegaByte did nothing; leave him alone. The problem was that you were getting mad at people saying <censored>. It's legal to say <censored>, that's what the censor is for. These "young people" that you were valiantly protecting couldn't see anything. Television allows bleeping on TV-G shows, so why wouldn't you. You hops were getting too dang trippy with your power and needed to be stopped. It made the chatroom a better place for all. Too many cooks spoil the broth. Don't let losing a half-op position on an IRC chatroom for a Mario site on the Internet ruin your day. It sure wouldn't ruin mine.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2003, 07:26:08 PM »
There is no reasoning with people here r at the chatroom.

Well, if some of the people who were doing that would've stayed, I would've told them that I really didn't give a care if they did do the <censor> thing, but they kept leaving knowing I was there and Meowrik. I seriously don't care much for what they do, just as long as it's not directed towards me. But some was and even MB started in on the swearing towards Meowrik and me. We couldn't reason with folks because they just kept interrupting when we talked or had some stupid comment about it.

I am not asking for my position back. All I wanted was a reason from MEGABYTE AND DEEZER, only. It really bothers me how some of the operators and chatters assume that I'm power-happy. No, I'm just doing what I was told, by Deezer.

Plus, in the rules that I remember and the ones that Deezer told us to follow were:

No swearing
  No flooding
  No spamming
  No impersonating channel operators

May not be in the correct order as it states on the site, but those are the rules. Those are the rules I followed and when somebody breaks those rules, you must do something about it. But, when I DID do something about it, MegaByte was instantly on my case and Meowrik's, aslo. That is why I am mentioning MegaByte in this situation. I say it could POSSIBLY be considered as swearing because if it wasn't swearing, <censor> wouldn't have showed up in the first place. If you see <censor>, that obviously means that they did swear. Deezer has said nothing about the word filter to me, so until he does, I will follow the rules he told us to follow. If someone constantly swears, then that seems liek the time to take action, but if it's just a few times, oh well, it's cool. But it seems to me, that some of the chatters/operators think that I freak out when someone says one swear word. I want to reason with MegaByte and Deezer about this.

Will you give me a reason please, MegaByte, or will you just cuss at me again? Deezer, also, minus the cussing statement.

"Oh, I''m such and idiot." "I don''t wanna live to see the day the Earth screws up." ~Trainman

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2003, 08:04:40 PM »
Totally disregard my posts. An agreement has been struck and all is well at the land of the chat.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2003, 09:00:59 PM »
It is? What agreement? Why do some mor epeople have Voices now? Ie: Frozen Solid, Elzie_Ann... whatever...... I'm not gonna complain about it anymore because obviously it was just Me and Trainman against the world. Oh well. It was fun having a responsibility for a while.

------------------------------
 I am Meowrik, the 5th Samurai Pizza Cat. My trusty Jalapeno Katana along with my Chili Claws will prove my might!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2003, 05:14:20 PM »
Yeah...

We'll get them back eventually. Meowrik, as far as I'm concerned, MB, Frozen-Solid, Homer, and Elzie are acting better. I have seen nothing bad out of them at all... ever since the argument ended...

It seems like when we WERE hops there, we were treated like crap by pretty much everyone, but the day it gets taken away, we have a lot more respect.

Craziness, madness...

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2003, 06:05:53 PM »
Wait a minute,if we have another mod,then won't we have to make another forum kick someone out of the mod position?Well,anyway,I would like it if Trainman were a moderator.Trainman's been very kind to me,even after I played that JOKE on MarioBro64.Anyway,where is MarioBro64?Oh yeah stay on the subject.TRAINMAN FOR MODERATOR!!!!!!

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2003, 06:09:58 PM »
Just another reason to hate Killa of PS2. Stop reviving dead topics! Trainman will never be a mod. DEAL WITH IT!!!

I''m the chef of the Fungi Forums!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2003, 01:56:42 AM »
Sadib:

1. This topic wasn't dead. It was 4th from the top.

2. Why are you telling Killa not to revive a toic when you just did? You had the last post.

3. * Trainman WILL become mod once somebody resigns, or suddenly withdraws as explained earlier by Mr. Weird here.

So quiet down a bit, Sadib.

Print