Print

Author Topic: Motion to make Trainnman a mod  (Read 13747 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2003, 07:35:31 PM »
I think the chatroom's Ops are pathetic! Me and Trainman are no longer Hops there for such stupid reasons. The Ops in there don't enforce rules and abuse their power! Ie: People get kicked just because the Ops can't win an argument so they kick the person. The Ops in there are irresponsible! When me and Trainman kicked people for a GOOD reason, we got yelled at and bashed. What is going on?! TH chatroom makes no sense anymore!!!!!

------------------------------
 I am Meowrik, the 5th Samurai Pizza Cat. My trusty Jalapeno Katana along with my Chili Claws will prove my might!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2003, 08:18:51 PM »
I think Meow-Man here has a point.

"Oh, I''m such and idiot." "I don''t wanna live to see the day the Earth screws up." ~Trainman
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2003, 08:24:58 PM »
Yes, I agree to Meowrik.

And I am NEVER happy in the chatroom when Sapphira is there......

-----------------------------
(''o0o'') The Metroids will rule the world! Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2003, 08:59:36 PM »
Meowrik, a word of advice: You're hindering your chances by complaining. If you stop, you might be unbanned. I still haven't read those logs yet, so I'm still pretty much neutral.

"Oh, I''m such and idiot." "I don''t wanna live to see the day the Earth screws up." ~Trainman

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2003, 07:14:19 PM »
By now, I should've learned that I'm not gonna win this battle. The Ops all play favorites there, so it's pretty pointless. I'm just gonna forget about this. *Erases memory of yesterday's incident* Hey guys! What am I doing in this thread?

------------------------------
 I am Meowrik, the 5th Samurai Pizza Cat. My trusty Jalapeno Katana along with my Chili Claws will prove my might!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2003, 09:45:13 PM »
And this is why I generally try to AVOID chats. Especially IRC variatioons of chats. Since any op can kick or ban any other op for any reason, there tends to be a LOT of ban wars. And that is why I think I've been in the chat once ever, and I was PMed on RSC about it.

Stupid Quotes: (8th edition)
"Good content, but too many grammer [sic] errors."
~My AP U.S. History teacher/swimming coach, commenting on one of my essays.
~I.S.~

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2004, 09:41:20 PM »
Heh heh, hahhah hahahahahahahhaahhaHHHAAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was banned from #tmk for a while for slapping MegaByte with ol' reliable; the trout. How 'bout that?

"I do one sit-up a day. I get up in the morning; that''s half. I lay down at night; that''s the other half. I figured out a long time ago that my body was just for carrying my head from place to place." ~Mark Lowry

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2004, 12:43:45 AM »
Oh please. Much crazier things go on in #tmk now. It's not fun anymore. *Cough* Frozen-Solid *Cough*

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2004, 12:47:41 AM »
My friend banned my computer from #tmk.

I''m the "trick" in "eccentric".
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2004, 01:55:55 AM »
Um, you're unbanned form the chatroom and were just talking there the other day and actually today, so how are you banned, Markio?

"I do one sit-up a day. I get up in the morning; that''s half. I lay down at night; that''s the other half. I figured out a long time ago that my body was just for carrying my head from place to place." ~Mark Lowry

« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2004, 03:38:03 PM »
He doesn't know.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2004, 08:13:59 PM »
Yeah he does. He just came a couple days ago.

« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2004, 09:29:58 PM »
That wasn't him, that was a guy trying to be him.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2004, 12:11:49 AM »
jon, I know that that was Markio. This was weeks ago when Markio's friend came on and got him banned. When I requested that donotcare95 was unbanned, MegaByte unbanned Markio along with him.

The REAL Markio came a few days ago, ok?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2004, 08:59:59 PM »
I was going to post here, but I've been a bit busy.

There are two reasons for my absense from the chatroom the last month or so.

1: I've been way to busy with school. I've had two projects... and I have to study for finals. Too many things to do ruins the amount of time I have for chat.

2 (The more important reason): The reason I initally declined that op spot has come back in full force: Two personalities collide, and BAM! The chat isn't fun. This happened to me and Frozen_Solid a while back. I was an op, he accused be of being an "immature 12-year old". This really offended me, and it also appeared that David sided more with Frozen. What am I supposed to do if TMK staff doesn't side with you? And the outrage took all desire for me to return to that place away from me. The chat isn't giving me enjoyment, but it is giving me insult and feeling of worthlessness.

That is why I am inactive in the chat as of late.

Stupid Quotes: (10th Edition)
"Super Mario Sunshine is an overhyped, boring kids` game with a fruity name that got higher ratings than it deserved."
"Aaron S." - with a dishonorable mention to Electronic Gaming Monthly magazine (Issue #165, pg. 24) for printing the opinions of people who don`t deserve to have opinions.
~I.S.~

Print