Print

Author Topic: Enough is Enough!  (Read 12014 times)

« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2004, 08:27:24 PM »
Good question, P&D. All I know is you still have a way to go.

"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man."- Jebediah Springfield

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2004, 10:57:38 PM »
Lt Mou, Popple is really Birdo who has been around for a couple of months. I wouldn't consider him a newbie anymore. You and Peach and Daisy are still newbies, and Vepu started posting like two days ago.

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2004, 05:17:35 PM »
I never said Popple was a newbie. I said Rookie. I know I'm still a newbie. "Remembering" that those three were newbies was a joke seeing as how those are the only three who have joined since I came along.

n/a

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2004, 05:38:06 PM »
Oooo, yay, thanx Watoad. I love Macs, but it seems everything nowadays is easier to access on Windows, because everyone makes things for Windows. Ah well...

I think you're not a newbie anymore when people stop considering you a newbie. There's no real measurable way to tell otherwise.

I just learned HTML! Whoohoo!

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2004, 03:12:02 PM »
Those of us who are more "mature"?

Maturity sucks!  I'd rather be the wild man that I am every day!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2004, 01:43:34 AM »
Maturity isn't that bad.  I'm mature half the time, and the other half I'm humorous and happy.  Of course, no one notices when I'm mature, so they think I'm weird all the time, and think my friends are more mature, which couldn't be any farther from the truth.  I'm younger than most of my friends, but I'm a lot more mature.  They act all weird around me, and then normal around other people.  I have one friend who sits near me, and when I think of something funny to comment on, I'll say it to myself, because I don't think anyone would want to be interrupted, but then my friend hears it and yells it out to the class, and whenever he says something it's funny, but when I talk, it's 'too much talking'.  Oh, cursed be my school, how I can't wait for high school next year.  So what if it's harder?  At least it's somewhere else.

If at first you don''t succeed, try until you run out of syrup.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2004, 08:17:50 AM »
I really don't like to talk to anybody anymore. When I try to say something funny at dinner, my siblings start to hate me, as usual.

Si las paredes podrían hablar, podría perforar los agujeros en ellas así que cerrarían el infierno para arriba.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #37 on: February 29, 2004, 01:34:14 PM »
I think I know a main problem of today's forum's society:

Everyone does't know the base word of assume.

Seriously, everyone always assumes that someone else's statement has a different meaning.

If at first you don't succeed, try until you run out of syrup.

Edited by - Markio on 2/29/2004 11:34:59 AM

« Reply #38 on: February 29, 2004, 08:54:48 PM »
Hows about someone e-mail me the list of names that you dont want to name, Im just curious. My adress thing is Mechachocolate@aol.com note: I chose mechachocolate because technochocolate was already taken, and I only have aol because I get 2 months free and it was already installed on my new computer when I bought it.
Let me away from this boulder!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2004, 05:15:49 PM »
"Seriously, everyone always assumes that someone else's statement has a different meaning"

What are you trying to say Markio? You got something against me?

My other signature is a Porsche.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2004, 05:30:23 PM »
I hope you're joking, because I'm laughing.

If at first you don''t succeed, try until you run out of syrup.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2004, 08:20:21 PM »
"...and I know I am one to blame."

Bah, rubbish. You have every right to state an opinion. If not, this thread would not even have been created, Chupperson wouldn't call everyone fools, and we would all probably be mindless zombies.

n/a, you're semi-correct about the newbie thing. Peach and Daisy (and all other new posters) I sort of consider you "not a newbie" if you act well and are here for over the all-time newbie record of 5 posts before departing.

CHATROOM STATUS: Well at this point in time.
FORUM STATUS: Down the drain...

Do you ever get so mad that you hit something, then when you hit whatever you were gonna hit, it hurts making you even MORE mad?
Formerly quite reasonable.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2004, 03:52:54 PM »
I hope you're laughing, because I'm joking.

My other signature is a Porsche.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2004, 04:39:05 PM »
What kind of Porsche, TEM?

Do you ever get so mad that you hit something, then when you hit whatever you were gonna hit, it hurts making you even MORE mad?
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2004, 05:57:49 PM »
"Dear gosh... This is EXACTLY what he's talking about. Seriously, people, SHAPE UP! WE'RE ALL SICK OF IT!!! ...At least those of us who are more "mature."

These boards have been ruined for me. 10+ months ago, this was an intelligent, fun place, which is the very reason I joined. But a lot of those people have either left or post a LOT less frequently, most likely due to all the immature antics of the majority here (and school, of course). You'll also notice that I, myself, have been here a LOT less. And it is for that very reason. Less intelligence, more idiocy. This has gone on FAR too long.

I say again, SHAPE UP! LEAVE THE INTELLIGENT ONES OF US HERE ALONE! I truly miss the times from the end of March through May. 'Twas a happy 2 months here. After then, things started going downhill. Especially after school started, and then again in December. Thanks for ruining the magic here. I truly appreciate it. </sarcasm through clenched teeth>"

Calm down jeez you sound like my mom at the time of the month! i screwed up the forums 10 months ago, me Teen Titan Raven. so dont blame evryone else blame me! i made it so others would have more confidence to stand up against mods and be more rude through my examples, i think. So just be more strict start banning peeple instantly hoo make flame wars.( but only the starter)
I am a retard

Print