Print

Author Topic: Mailbag?  (Read 12307 times)

« on: June 22, 2006, 03:52:43 PM »
I was wondering, when is the next mailbag coming out? The last one came around Feburary, I think.
Maybe its because you guys are busy, but it would be kind of fun if you guys let us answer the questions.
I don't know how, but it sounds like a good idea.
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 06:29:08 PM »
They've all expressed their hate for making mailbags, I don't think they'll be creating new ones any time soon.

If they do, though, well, can't always be right.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 07:43:20 PM »
Umm...not to sound like a n00b, but what's a mailbag, well for the forums? I know what a real mailbag is.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 07:44:43 PM »
They are on the site under general...

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2006, 08:34:34 PM »
The "weekly" Mailbags are a great source of information and commentary. However, I believe their decline is because of two reasons:
  • As Vidgmchtr said, the staff members hate doing them, or;
  • People come here or to the chatroom to ask their questions.
The last Mailbag was December 15.

Another reason may be that nobody reads them. I bet many FF members only come for the forums. Those people hardly even know the great deal of information the main site contains. Maybe that's why the secret page hasn't been found yet.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2006, 08:44:33 PM »
I do! I used to lurk the site for ages but I never found crap.
I will try to scan the mariopedia next, but I doubt I will find it. I have tried for years...

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2006, 08:47:13 PM »
I doubt it's in the games pages ever since they got databased.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2006, 09:08:53 PM »
I Found it! :D took me two or three years... but I did it! :D

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2006, 12:28:18 AM »
I first started comming to this site because of the mailbags and game info. I was like OMG THIS SITE RAWKS! and then I found the forums and still checked the updates.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2006, 01:45:40 AM »
Hoho, when I first came upon TMK, there was no mailbag!  And when they started it, I remember thinking, "I bet SM64C had something to do with this..."

Anyway, I would rather see the mailbag die gracefully or go out with a bang than have it wither away and start to stink.  It's this part of me that believes the mailbag will go on.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2006, 09:19:35 AM »
The "weekly" Mailbags are a great source of information and commentary. However, I believe their decline is because of two reasons:
  • As Vidgmchtr said, the staff members hate doing them, or;
  • People come here or to the chatroom to ask their questions.
The last Mailbag was December 15.

Another reason may be that nobody reads them. I bet many FF members only come for the forums. Those people hardly even know the great deal of information the main site contains. Maybe that's why the secret page hasn't been found yet.

I've discovered the secret page.
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2006, 11:56:32 AM »
solidmushroom, could you PM me a hint as to where that secret page is? I'm dying to know what's on it. Please? <:)

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2006, 12:01:28 PM »
For all not knowing.
Here is a clue presented by the Deezer himself.

What once was lost, now is found. Or is it the other way around? Run to the end. Look to the sky. Don't try to jump--it's up way too high. Nine of us in all, unlocked by the sound
Most Wishy-Washy

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2006, 12:14:17 PM »
It's a strange clue. I could never figure out what it meant. Maybe it means there are nine secret pages?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2006, 01:33:02 PM »
I went back into other clues. Deezer also said it was in the Mariopedia.

Print