Print

Author Topic: The Fungi Forums Plays Terraria - (Win the game here!)  (Read 13173 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2011, 10:46:46 PM »
1.0.6 sounds great.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2011, 11:35:51 AM »
And Terraria is on sale for $2.49 right now.

GO GO GO

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2015, 11:26:50 AM »
Four years later, this game has still not ceased to see the addition of new content.  1.3 has added a slew of new stuff, including a new game mode and a further extension of "endgame."  Inventory management and user interfaces have been polished to the point where they're basically the best I've seen in the medium.  The amount of content was already staggering and it's only gotten more so (especially notable since most of it would have been paid DLC if released by a major publisher).  My character's head is a slime.  If you still haven't played it, then now is the time to try it out.  Or rediscover it.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2015, 01:33:43 PM »
I'm waiting on the Linux version this July.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2015, 06:15:48 AM »
I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume desktop > mobile version?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2015, 02:25:38 PM »
I haven't seen too much of mobile, but from what I have, you'd be right.  Plus PC has the fullest support and has had it for the longest time, being the original.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2015, 10:08:13 AM »
Ah, alright. I thought as much, but I've bought games in the past that it became very apparent later were actually designed more for phones (see: Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP)
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print