Print

Author Topic: Best President?  (Read 6801 times)

« on: May 03, 2007, 06:37:20 PM »
Er....I tried making a poll out of this......but when I previewed it, only 5 choices were available! Can someone help me?

Anyway, I was just wondering who your favorite president is (yes, who can choose William Henry Harrison). I dunno, my History teacher asked me to do this, and I am kind of curious.  :)

You can also discuss the presidents here. This would be so much better if it were a poll, but I couldn't even get it to post, let alone get all the choices on the "ballot". Forgive me if this has been done before.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 06:46:15 PM »
Now, I've only been aware of politics since Clinton's presidency, so from my experience, I find him to be the best. That's only one out of two, however.

So, using my knowledge of history, I find Theodore Roosevelt to be the "best" president, as I liked his progressionist policies.

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 06:48:39 PM »
Yeah, that's how you do it.

To anyone who cares, you don't have to vote for the 2 or 3 presidents you've been alive for. All you got to do is use a little bit of historic knowledge.  :)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 06:51:22 PM »
Er....I tried making a poll out of this......but when I previewed it, only 5 choices were available! Can someone help me?
Next to Option 5, there's an "add option" link. Click it to add another space for an option.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 06:53:08 PM »
Yeah, I know. I'm saying that when I added all 43 or so choices, the preview only presented 5 choices.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 06:53:49 PM »
Try adding the poll anyway. If it's still broken, someone can delete the poll.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 06:56:22 PM »
I think I'd like someone's persmission bfore I go doing that.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2007, 07:27:03 PM »
I like Abe Lincoln best. I think I look like him.

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2007, 10:25:04 PM »
Truman was one of my favs.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2007, 10:41:31 PM »
I was born into an age of horrific presidents. I'm gonna say Honest Abe because, you know, he abolished slavery and everything.
I have a Photoshop for every occasion these days, it seems... Czech this out.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2007, 11:58:33 PM »
To anyone who cares, you don't have to vote for the 2 or 3 presidents you've been alive for.

YES THANK YOU

Also, poll = VERY no for this topic. 43 choice poll is bad.

The best president, in my opinion, is James K. Polk, notable for being the only president in U.S. history to actually achieve every single one of his campaign promises.
~I.S.~

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2007, 11:08:23 AM »
I like Bush, 'cause he's so edjumucated.

But really, I'd say that I don't really have a favorite. I tend to strongly dislike polictical stuff unless it's a Tom Clancy book.
every

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2007, 01:42:05 PM »
Hmm, Maybe Thomas Jefferson? Abe Lincoln was good too/

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2007, 03:20:07 PM »
Apparently IS and I have similar opinions, considering that if I had posted before him (and believe me, I had plenty of chances), my post would have said something very similar...

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2007, 03:34:27 PM »
My frighteningly tall and stern Contemporary World Problems teacher is apparently related to James K. Polk.

Print