Print

Author Topic: Sweet Mariobilia @ Super Potato!  (Read 4008 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: May 07, 2007, 05:24:40 PM »

Do you know Super Potato? If not, don't cry too hard- it's a retro game store that's got rare classic games at prices that feel just right (unlike those game stores that don't sell retro games). Usually when they expand, people can expect more of the same love, but this time Super Potato's Akihabara location stepped up their game; they've opened up a retro arcade, complete with the sweet Mario memorabilia you see above. This is the subject of Chris Kohler's most recent blog post in his series "Kohler in Japan." Make sure to check out the entire series (linked below), if just to see the skill-crane machines piled high with Super Mario Bros. toys.

Link: Game|Life
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 05:38:28 PM »
You know, you should just have one topic for yourself instead of making a new one for every miniscule detail you come across.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 05:41:10 PM »
At least it's in Game Blog. I think that that's the purpose of Game Blog.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print