Print

Author Topic: Weekend Movie: Invisible Mario Karts  (Read 6647 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: May 26, 2007, 07:42:21 PM »
To further the slow, boring weekends gamers are usually met with during the summer months, TMKBlog will be providing you with Weekend Movie. These posts will highlight a video the blogger felt worthy of sharing. If you come across a video, feel free to submit it!

Be warned: This video is merely inspired by Mario Kart. The setting: a bus stop. The antagonist: a female, looking for competition worthy of her challege. The conclusion: true love.  However, not before some trials and tribulations....Click on to see "Invisible Mario Karts".

Link: Invisible Mario Karts (collegehumor.com)
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 09:21:38 AM »
Cool. Reminds me of some movie.
every

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 12:01:33 PM »
Slow boring weekends? Get a job!
That was a joke.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 12:41:11 PM »
What if your job is slow and boring?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 02:40:18 PM »
A magnet? You sure this isn't Invisible Diddy Kong Racing?

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2007, 05:05:39 PM »
A magnet? You sure this isn't Invisible Diddy Kong Racing?

Last I checked, Thwomps aren't from DKR :P

But yeah, the magnet is what threw me off. And the fact that they are on, ya know, invisible motorcycles...
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2007, 05:20:46 PM »
The giant hammer threw me off, too, but it is obviously a Mario Kart parody.

It's one of the better MK parodies that I've seen.. the ending was kind of sad, but pretty good. I say it's sad since she left right after racing him. It's obvious that they really like eachother. (won't spoil it for those that haven't seen it yet).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2007, 07:15:30 PM »
YouTube link... for whatever reason.

I liked it.  It would have stood on its own without the Mario Kart gimmick.  Funniest moment:  THWOMP!.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2007, 08:15:16 PM »
Would have been much better if Mario Kart music and sound effects were used.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2007, 02:52:08 PM »
Possibly.  But you would've never been able to see the film with all the copyright issues.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Print