Print

Author Topic: Introducing...Donkey Kone?  (Read 5159 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: May 31, 2007, 11:49:29 AM »

No, that's not a typo, it's the one, the only Donkey Kone! See, this is how you do play on words right, sorta like my Toadally shirt (you'll see it soon). Ha. Toad-ally. Priceless.

Link: flickr.com
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 01:45:59 PM »
Reminds me of this.
I don't know if the picture will load, but...
This was found in Switzerland:

Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2007, 04:49:40 PM »
Mmmmm, kebaps.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2007, 07:32:24 PM »
I wonder what flavors they serve? Jumpman fudge? Pauline prune? Do I have to have my icecream served in a Donkey Kone or could I have it served in a Diddy Dish?
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2007, 07:45:17 PM »
See, this is how you do play on words right, sorta like my Toadally shirt (you'll see it soon). Ha. Toad-ally. Priceless.

Sounds like you and I shop at the same store, Super-Jesse. I wish those shirst would come in more than red, though.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2007, 09:31:11 PM »
I have the "Byte Me" shirt and wristband. So cool...
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 08:45:35 AM »
Copyright infringementastic! (I kid, I kid...)
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2007, 12:48:25 PM »
I've got a Sonic shirt that says "Eat my dust". Pure comedic gold.
every

Print