Print

Author Topic: G&WG2: Chef  (Read 2474 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« on: September 23, 2007, 07:59:55 PM »
Click for full size (which just so conveniently happens to be 1024x768, wallpaper-sized <_<  >_>)

Here's the original drawing in case you don't remember it or didn't see it.

Now you can tell that Luigi is making something involving Super Mushrooms. Heh heh... It took a few tries to get the 3-D transform filter to look right (the floor). It adds the warped, surreal effect I wanted. I don't think anything's wrong with this one...

Yes, I like my little S4m signature.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 08:28:23 PM »
Nice smoke effect on the fried egg and on Peach's pan.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 09:17:21 PM »
I remember the original. I just assumed Luigi was using Super Mushrooms. Now I know I was right.. :p

I wish I had your Photoshop skills. But! I am still in the process of learning, and have improved a little bit. I have a project due a week from today that I'm going to show the FF (if all goes well).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2007, 09:53:55 PM »
My advice: Don't wait around for someone to teach you. Just mess around with it (often), keep discovering new tools and what they do. No one ever taught me how to use Photoshop. I learned most of the filters by playing with the Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time box art, for example.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print