Print

Author Topic: Videogames for Sale  (Read 4713 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« on: November 19, 2007, 10:37:16 PM »
I'm selling the following videogames:

WII GAMES
Super Smash Bros. Brawl, includes case, manual, advertisement booklet and registration prompt sheet. This game has not been registered.
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, includes case, manual and advertisement/registration prompt booklet. This game has not been registered.
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, includes case and manual. RATED M FOR MATURE
Ghost Squad (Winner of TEM's Best Wii Game Ever Award,) includes case and manual.
Link's Crossbow Training and the Wii Zapper, includes cases, manuals and other booklets. Slight damage to the little case holding the game disc due to sticker removal.

I'm not sure if non-Nintendo games can be registered, but I haven't tried with RE or GS so they aren't.

GAMECUBE GAMES

Sonic Mega Collection, includes case and manual.
Resident Evil (Winner of TEM's Best GC Game Award), includes case and manual. RATED M FOR MATURE

The cases are in great condition and the discs and manuals are in perfect condition.

This is a clearance sale, all games must go! If you are interested in a game please PM me. Best prices for perfect condition used games, here, at TEM-Mart.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 07:13:03 PM by TEM »

TEM

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 11:16:36 AM »
Bumping for topic post edit.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2008, 01:08:06 PM »
What for you are selling these here games?
That was a joke.

TEM

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2008, 02:26:44 PM »
"Do not post if you have no useful information to contribute."

Print