Print

Author Topic: Aussies Rejoice: Possible SSBB Release Date!  (Read 4003 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: April 10, 2008, 09:38:53 PM »

That image was grabbed by a gonintendo.com reader, who received it via an email from Toys R' Us Austrailia. Solid release date, or simply wishful thinking? Speculate in the Fungi Forums!

Link: gonintendo.com
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 12:25:03 AM »
Quote from: VOOK from GoNintendo
Can this rumour please go die in a fire, the 15th of June is a SUNDAY. Game from Nintendo Australia come out on a THURSDAY and no other.

Its a grab for cash from Toys R Us to get you to pre order, please notice that the 15th is also the middle of the month. A placeholder date. EB Games currently has a place holder date on this game for the 1st of June.

It’s likely we will see Brawl in June in Australia, just not on either of those two dates.

Regardless of whether or not this rumour is true, it makes the chance for a June release quite high. This is excellent news... I was so afraid I'd have to wait months later. :D
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 12:41:46 AM »
Good catch there. Much like Nintendo does releases usually on Tuesday and Sunday in the US. (I say Tuesday but that's usually a ship date)
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

Print