Print

Author Topic: PK Beam!  (Read 4466 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« on: June 12, 2008, 03:22:58 AM »

A PSI attack never seen after MOTHER. Ana is shooting that Groucho with a laser from her eyes! Yeah... if Ninten ever makes it to Smash, Ana has some moves for him to steal.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 04:08:42 AM »
On today's episode of Bird Person Draws Stuff From Games You've Never Played...

What are they doing to that poor Mr. Potato Head!?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 10:54:04 AM »
In other news, his signature filter has been changed.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 01:27:33 PM »
Isn't Ninten the japanese Ness? And, thats a pair of Groucho Marx glasses. Who was that guy?

Before my time. Sorry.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 02:25:28 PM »
Lizard Dude: Most of the enemies in Magicant are floating pairs of eyeballs. The Groucho is the most entertaining to draw, but you shouldn't actually kill them. If you defend long enough, it will say "Hello," and walk (?) away. One of your party members will somehow get a rather large boost of experience points.

Max: There was already enough neon here. It'd also be hard to see against the light background.

luigalaxy:
MOTHER (EarthBound Zero): Ninten
MOTHER 2 (EarthBound): Ness
MOTHER 3 (Will never really be known as anything else): Lucas
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2008, 02:27:03 PM »
How come you gave Ninten long sleeves, long pants, and an ascot? I always though it was funny how he was a Ness lookalike with only a few miniscule details to set him apart.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 03:52:13 PM »
Loads of people put a bandana on him for this (splendid) commercial. Me, I like to make him more different from Ness because I wish he could be in Super Smash Bros. It'd be difficult to tell who is which red-capped blue-and-yellow-striped-shirted kid, so... creativity.
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2008, 05:02:44 PM »
That version of Ninten also has a visible belt. Now that I think of it, the original MOTHER is sorely lacking in representation outside of recurring songs.

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2008, 05:19:40 PM »
Excellant. 'Cheers'

There's not enough MOTHER love in the world...it's always all about Ness or Lucas!

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2008, 05:20:36 PM »
Isn't Ninten the japanese Ness? And, thats a pair of Groucho Marx glasses. Who was that guy?

Before my time. Sorry.

The japanese Ness would be Famm.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2008, 05:36:44 PM »
Geez Anna. That hardly seemed necessary. I guess Ninten and Loid are thinking that too. Quite a funny pic though. Love the poor Groucho's expression.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2008, 05:47:11 PM »
Funny spirit faces in the pink sand.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2008, 07:09:11 PM »
I like to leave JP names, JP. Mother:Earthbound. Mother 2: Earthbound 0. Mother 3: (name not known.)

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2008, 08:00:29 PM »
Mother 2: Earthbound 0.
Sorry, try again.

Print