Print

Author Topic: Fighting Machines  (Read 3866 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« on: September 13, 2008, 04:30:05 PM »

Count the outside references! One, two, three, four, five, six...

Interestingly, even though it's my favorite, this is the first time I've drawn a Politoed. Mm.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 05:11:30 PM »
Now analyzing image for potentially correctable errors....
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 07:20:00 PM »
I hate to say this, but I don't recognize that kid in the second panel.. where is he from?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 07:25:13 PM »
It's Gold. From Gold, Silver and Crystal. Right before the people who design the player characters for the games died in a plane crash and the people who created Brendan, May, Lucas and Dawn replaced them.
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 07:41:41 AM »
Politoed's and Pikachu's expressions=FTW
Another funny comic with your unique art style!
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 09:12:25 AM »
Mildly disturbing.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2008, 04:27:50 PM »
Out of curiousity, why do you host images in so many different places? Several things you make are on your Photobucket account, but these past few comics have been on ImageShack.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2008, 06:24:57 PM »
Several? I don't remember using PhotoBucket for much more than Brawl snapshots...
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2008, 07:06:25 PM »
And you've got at least several of those.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2008, 07:17:43 PM »
Well, I used that so that people could go through them all without having to sift through the thread if they wanted, and I couldn't use Freezoka for that because I can't hotlink from there.
It's YOUR problem!

Print