Print

Author Topic: The Anti-Heroes' Hangout  (Read 3392 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« on: November 04, 2008, 01:57:01 PM »
My first fan fiction.
Read, review is optional but appreciated.
Enjoy!
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 04:17:26 PM »
I'm not really interested in these sorts of stories, but I did read this all the way through. Your characters (well, not really "your" characters) are all well-developed and their actions fit their personalities, disregarding the fact that some of them certainly wouldn't walk into a bar. You're definitely on to something here, though I'm not sure if I'm going to read more when you add it, since as I said, this isn't really my kind of story.
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 04:40:09 PM »
Hey! That was good!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 06:23:16 PM »
I'm not really interested in these sorts of stories, but I did read this all the way through. Your characters (well, not really "your" characters) are all well-developed and their actions fit their personalities, disregarding the fact that some of them certainly wouldn't walk into a bar. You're definitely on to something here, though I'm not sure if I'm going to read more when you add it, since as I said, this isn't really my kind of story.
Hey! That was good!

Thanks guys! 
Hopefully another chapter will be up at the end of the week if anyone wants to know.

Update: Chapter 3 is up now!

Chapter 4 is up if anyone's interested.

If anyone on this board reads my story, Chapter 5 has arrived.

BUMP.

Chapter 8 is up... again, I don't know if anyone here actually reads my story.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 09:24:59 AM by Turtlekid1 »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Print